Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2020, 11:44 AM

Re: Trans man gives birth

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The father used to be a woman and still has a womb. But without breasts will not be able to breast feed.
Now don't tell me, the mother used to be a man but doesn't have the 'necessary equipment' so conception was by donor artificial insemination!

The end of the human race, as we once knew it!

Confused, yes definitely!
Woodsman59
Hayling Island
Woodsman59 is male  Woodsman59 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2020, 02:22 PM

It's all so " right on " : ) It should be in an episode of " Bottom"
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2020, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Now don't tell me, the mother used to be a man but doesn't have the 'necessary equipment' so conception was by donor artificial insemination!

The end of the human race, as we once knew it!

Confused, yes definitely!

I believe even the donor was trans, as well as the doctor himself who 'transplanted' the semen.

Apparently they found the donor on Facebook.
Baz46
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2020, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I believe even the donor was trans, as well as the doctor himself who 'transplanted' the semen.

Apparently they found the donor on Facebook.
The poor child, I wonder if he/she will have identity or mental health problems when older?

As if children and young people don't have enough problems to deal with in this world and how things are nowadays!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2020, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
The poor child, I wonder if he/she will have identity or mental health problems when older?

As if children and young people don't have enough problems to deal with in this world and how things are nowadays!

I know Baz, but each to their own.
Thing is, it is not just about the adults choice is it, there is another little life involved now.

On birth certificates, is the father names as the sperm donor?

Who knows what will happen in the future, but although trans people seem to be more and more coming forward now, they are still in the minority at the mo, and I have little doubt that little one will have a hard time from the classroom bullies.
On the whole, kids like to be accepted and welcomed, and I am not convinced that child will find his school days like that.

Do the 'parents' ever think that I wonder?
Or is it only about what they want all the time?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2020, 03:19 PM

I hope all this tinkering is not being done on the NHS
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2020, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think, we have to accept it. This is how it is these days.... anything goes.

Do we have an address to send a ‘Welcome To The World Baby’?

https://youtu.be/tOCCvN8YDuc
Jim Reeves ..... Legend!
Baz46

01-01-2020, 05:37 PM

Thing is, it is not just about the adults choice is it, there is another little life involved now.

Who knows what will happen in the future, but although trans people seem to be more and more coming forward now, they are still in the minority at the mo, and I have little doubt that little one will have a hard time from the classroom bullies.
On the whole, kids like to be accepted and welcomed, and I am not convinced that child will find his school days like that.

Yes, I agree with each to their own but it's now getting ridiculous. Not only that but the child has never been given the choice of what he's possibly going to be put through as he gets older. You know how kids are when they find someone's just a little different but this is more than 'just a little' different!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2020, 06:33 PM

I bet they name it FRANK!!

Donkeyman!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2020, 11:18 PM

I believe the child will at some stage in their life develop mental health problems. How can any brain absorb all of that and remain in control, without being able to discuss it with friends.. for example.
If the 'trans' parents, donors, doctors, are all so f...ing screwed up about bringing a child into this world under such circumstances, then I hope they don't eventually consider the child to be abnormal ! i.e. if it's hetrosexual.
Really sad in many ways.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top