Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2020, 12:08 AM

Re: Trans man gives birth

This can all only be part of a massive agenda. When considering what that must be I can only assume that they have engineered "humans" that are Hermaphrodites. It is already known that some exist but we've been conditioned to believe they are few and far between but I guess the reality is different.

To fully release millions of engineered Hermaphrodites into the populations of the world successfully they must first get the rest of us to totally abandon the notions of male and female and recondition us.

This is also why the powers hat be have taken huge steps to support and promote LGBT relationships.

Huge change is coming down the line
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2020, 07:12 AM

What a dystopian future !
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2020, 08:18 PM

What defines the legal definition of a man/male needs to be re-thought and redefined because it is clear trans men are abusing it. What is clear to me is that this person wants to look like a man but has the mind of a woman because a man would not want to give birth, it is not in their mindset which is why they have relationships with women because men know women are the life givers in this world.

From the get go this 'thing' and yes i reserve the right to call this person a 'thing' due to way it has behaved, decided from the get go that 'it' wanted to give birth to a child and thus decided to keep all the female reproductive organs intact. This 'thing' then decided the time was right to have a baby and thus stopped taking the male hormone pills. 'It' got pregnant, gave birth then went back on the male hormone pills again. Further interviews with 'it' transpires that 'it' wants to have another baby and thus will do the same again, stop taking the male hormone pills so 'it' can temporally transition back to a female again to bare a child. This is wrong and in my opinion abuse of the whole trans system. The government needs to step in and stop people like 'it' from abusing the am i male/am i female system.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2020, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wouldn't want to have to trace this child's family tree one day.

" A trans man, who gave birth to his non-binary partner's baby, after finding a trans woman sperm donor . . . and the doctor performing the insemination was also Trans."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...h-non-21177808

I wonder what goes on the birth certificate as Mother and Father in these cases?
One day Mups there will be no separate genders the human race will all be one,so I would not worry about looking back at a family tree.
Its gotta be a dying costly hobby now anyways.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wouldn't want to have to trace this child's family tree one day.

" A trans man, who gave birth to his non-binary partner's baby, after finding a trans woman sperm donor . . . and the doctor performing the insemination was also Trans."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...h-non-21177808

I wonder what goes on the birth certificate as Mother and Father in these cases?

I would not want to be that child,full stop....just think about when this child starts school....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 10:09 AM

Surely trans man gives birth is a contradiction? Men cannot give birth....sorry but that's a biological fact.

Am I being pedantic in insisting it should be trans person gives birth? probably am but I'm female and I'm not giving that up easily!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top