Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 06:53 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, a frosty start here but a sunny day forecast, which will make a pleasant change to the weather of late...

We are having a lodger arrive today for two or three months, a ten year old springer cross named Ted who we met when we did a house sit in Farnham last summer. His folks are away doing good works abroad for awhile so we said he could board with us until they get back. He's a great character and very easy going so will fit in here easily with our two.

Enjoy your weekend folks
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 07:40 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry
I have been awake forever.
I hope it will be sunny I need to wrap all my outdoor pots in bubble wrap before they get frosted .i have no whereto bring them in and some are very old .
But I have visitors too this weekend so doubt this will get done and I know the frost is coming .
I am sure you will have fun with your lodger.
Have a lovely weekend
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 07:46 AM

Good Morning everyone!

It is a jumper's worth colder here today - frosty outside - looks rather pretty.

Didn't do an early ramble today as I need to go into town to the market - that will be sufficient exercise!

Have a happy day.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 08:43 AM

Just been out in the back garden it’s frosty !
Luckily I wrapped my most vulnerable pot late yesterday afternoon .
The rest seem to have survived .

The dog is anxious to go for a walk but I need another coffee first .......
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 08:52 AM

Hi

A very still frosty morning here.

A gentle day planned, not doing much.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 09:18 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold and frosty here this morning. A fine day with light winds and plenty of sunshine is the forecast. Maximum temperature 7ºC, forecast very cold tonight though at –3ºC.

Nothing planned, it’s also the weekend so I can please myself what I do!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 09:18 AM

Good morning - Frosty this morning but seeing that it's dry, Mrs mart and I will be taking a walk/wheel to a local shopping centre to a drop-off point to return a new but faulty mini PC bought from Amazon.

Have the best day possible.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 09:19 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm so pleased we did the shopping yesterday because now I can't stop sneezing!!

I'm feeling quite rough - just going to take it easy today.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 09:26 AM

Good morning everyone, Carole sorry your cold is winning the battle. Get well soon.

Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and stay safe and well.
God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2020, 10:28 AM

Good morning all a hard frost last night has left everything sparkling this morning. It’s looking a lovely day out with a cloudless blue sky and the sun beginning to rise above the rooftops.

No special plans for the day other than popping to Sainbury’s later.

Carol I hope you’ll feel better soon.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top