Join for free
Page 152 of 737 « First < 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 12:38 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Going out to a party tonight and needing a plain long sleeved shirt to wear with a bow tie (all mine have got patterns on them). I hate wearing long-sleeved shirts 'cos I dare not bend my arms in them!
It's all very short notice and not organised on my part, so it's a trip required to Asda or Matalan to buy something basic that does the job.
Are you finally collecting that Knighthood Floydy?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Are you finally collecting that Knighthood Floydy?
Haha. For services to OAP welfare on internet forums? No mate, it's a "masquerade" party so I need to dress in a suit.
Bloody shirt will be in tatters by midnight anyway after copious buzzy beverages and the obligatory game of Twister!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Haha. For services to OAP welfare on internet forums? No mate, it's a "masquerade" party so I need to dress in a suit.
Bloody shirt will be in tatters by midnight anyway after copious buzzy beverages and the obligatory game of Twister!
Sounds like fun.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 02:57 PM

I was annoyed about something?????
Now after reading your posts, I have forgotten.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 04:37 PM

Ill mannered people who don't write 'thank you' letters.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ill mannered people who don't write 'thank you' letters.
That is bad Tabby.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

31-12-2018, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The Local Prats.

Wearing a hoodie with a back to front Baseball hadt does not make you invincible.

It does not make you a hard nut, it just makes you look stupid.

Telling the Pretendies, all born here, to F++k off back to Poland

A 20 year old man, never done a days work in his his life, threatening a 9 year old girl?

Is that what we have become?

I want no part of that at all.

I am not a paragon of virtue myself.

I do try to be reasonable with everyone, I can take take all kinds of insults myself, water off a ducks back.

Make the littlies cry and I am a complete nightmare.

This is not where we should be, it is not part of Brexit.

No Bugga has a right to threaten littlies, if they do, then sorry, I will respond in kind.

I will also win, 40 odd years in Enforcement gives one a certain advantage against a Hoodie.
Oh Swimmy
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 05:28 PM

Gotta say;I'm 100% behind swimfeeders re this-and the response.

This afternoon,I was in Colchester. I saw a teenager BARGE a little girl,I'd estimate 7-8 years old,causing her to fall and hit her face on the pavement.
He laughed,his 'hoodie wellard' friends laughed...then I whacked the prat so bloody hard he was out before he landed. His chums suddenly produced knives-three of them. I can't say too much,other than I,cute,sweet,harmless,kind-hearted Pugsy,am still here,still unmarked.
They are NOT. Last I saw of them was the bast*rds being treated on the ground by an ambulance crew. I was questioned on the spot by two policemen. I produced my my I.D for them. Suddenly,I was 'sir',not 'Do what we say,mate'. I am still bloody SEETHING that those four w*nkers will ok,be in hospital for a day or so,but will otherwise get away with hurting that little girl that way. WHY? Glad you asked - because Colchester penny-pinching bloody council has apparently deactivated several of it's cameras to 'save money'.
THAT'S why. I have NO idea of the little girl's name-but her agonised shriek of pain as her face hit the pavement will live with me a long while. I could and should have prevented that ever happening. Those little turds deserve a public whipping,NOT just a Puggy wading in post-event. Oh-and Happy New Year.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 05:31 PM

Well done, Pugsy, was the child OK?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 05:59 PM

Well done Pugs, we can only hope these B'stards will think twice before knocking a small child to the ground in the future , your actions are one of true bravery.

Page 152 of 737 « First < 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top