Join for free
Page 28 of 38 « First < 18 26 27 28 29 30 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:01 PM

Re: Mod Nominations!

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
The patience of a saint is needed to be a MOD - that's for sure
It is what it takes to be a poster that really is my main concern.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:05 PM

I'd like it clarified if I'm the person Azz was talking about. It hurt me deeply and I'd like to know.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I'd like it clarified if I'm the person Azz was talking about. It hurt me deeply and I'd like to know.
Alice you are very much mistaken!!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Myra,it CAN'T be You as You've never been banned from this Site,...Azz was describing another Member who HAS had a short-term ban.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Alice you are very much mistaken!!!
Thank goodness Mags. I was gutted earlier. I thought that ban will be with me forever!! That's how traumatised I was with it.

I really like this site and think the mods and members are mostly great. I think there are people who will always want to noise people up. They try and choose who they think are the weakest. It's okay saying don't let them bother you, but sometimes you can't for the life of you understand why they are being like that. Every site is the same.

I have to agree that this site is actually much more calmer than other sites I've been on. There seems to be more respect for each other. Okay, sometimes it gets a bit heated, but I think it's a great idea if you can forgive and forget and move on. If you don't hold a grudge then it'll all wash over.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:32 PM

Alice, no, I was not referring to you

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
errr..........any clarity possible for that much post per person ratio........and if possible Mr Azz sirrr...... what's a "much post"
Sorry, meant much higher post per person ratio.

In other words, members here, have on average posted more times than on the other forums I admin
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:41 PM

I have to agree that this site is actually much more calmer than other sites I've been on. There seems to be more respect for each other. Okay, sometimes it gets a bit heated, but I think it's a great idea if you can forgive and forget and move on. If you don't hold a grudge then it'll all wash over.
Sorry.... I had a pretty good chuckle over this paragraph. This is a joke... right?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

14-09-2014, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Sorry.... I had a pretty good chuckle over this paragraph. This is a joke... right?
No Audrey - what makes you think it's a joke? i've disagreed with people on threads. Then gone on to agree with them on another thread. Surely to goodness you cannot take it seriously? I'm not that juvenile.

Edit; I remember you and I locking horns on another thread. We obviously had differing opinions and it got heated. Since then I've read other posts of yours and have agreed with what you've said. I've OPENLY agreed. Why would I throw my toys out the pram and not be adult about it? We all have our ups and downs and agree to disagree. I don't know why you'd say that was a joke? It really wasn't and I'm puzzled ?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Alice, no, I was not referring to you

Sorry, meant much higher post per person ratio.

In other words, members here, have on average posted more times than on the other forums I admin
Perhaps they have not posted on the other sites as they have been suffocated by moderation
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

14-09-2014, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Perhaps they have not posted on the other sites as they have been suffocated by moderation
I cannot imagine that would happen. If a strong personality wants to post on a forum, then they will. The last thing they'll be thinking about is suffocation by moderation.

I hate harking back to it, but SagaZone let members away with murder. That's why it failed.

I don't agree with what you say.

Page 28 of 38 « First < 18 26 27 28 29 30 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top