Join for free
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 07:31 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I know, but in your heart (or digitally) they're just next door.
you still tryin to split the atom?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 07:34 AM

No, still tryin to unite it.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
No, still tryin to unite it.
heavy work that watch ya guts! we don't want a split spittie !

you've been doin too much jackhammer work methinks
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 07:59 AM

It's not work, it's a calling Gummy, rule one, a building is only as strong as it's foundation, so, keep looking downwards for answers, not upwards.

When I can snatch the pebble from admins hand, it will be time for me to leave.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:57 AM

yeah yeah yeah.
I haven't a clue as to what's on the agenda now .

in the meantime

The late KENNY EVERETT had a voluptuous but dim character, named CUPID STUNT.

Do you think that the name was a Slip of the tongue, a Freudian slip, a Spoonerism or just that rascally man giving 2 fingers up to Auntie Beeb
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

09-09-2018, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
yeah yeah yeah.
I haven't a clue as to what's on the agenda now .

in the meantime

The late KENNY EVERETT had a voluptuous but dim character, named CUPID STUNT.

Do you think that the name was a Slip of the tongue, a Freudian slip, a Spoonerism or just that rascally man giving 2 fingers up to Auntie Beeb
robert can you think of a few more for around here please? your very good at tips of the slounge!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 12:11 PM

Good Afternoon Possums.
Not read through yet, but I guess it is all done in the best possible taste.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 12:24 PM

I’m not being political here, but I had to laugh out loud when I read this yesterday.
People seem to be aging very quickly in America these days.

"A former adviser to US President Donald Trump, whose contacts with Russians set off the investigation into possible collusion with Moscow, has been jailed for lying to the FBI.US District Judge Randolph Moss sentenced foreign policy aide George Papadopoulos to 14 days in prison, noting that he "lied in an investigation that was important to national security".
"IN JANUARY 2017, I made a terrible mistake for which I paid dearly, I am ashamed," Papadopoulos had told the court in Washington."I WAS YOUNG AND AMBITIOUS ”

Gobshite, now less than 20 months later he is old and wise, it’s a wonder her didn’t attend the court in a Zimmer frame, maybe he would have only got 7 days in jail.
That's what me granny used to call "An old head on young shoulders"
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 12:31 PM

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 03:14 PM

Just wondering about Ralph Waldo Emerson, was he the lad who invented Head & Shoulders shampoo?

Poor old Kenny Everett, a mixed up comedy genius God rest him.

A priest I knew well loved his smoke his pint and a flutter on the nags, but he never used bad language, especially taking the name of the lord in vain, still he liked to walk on the edge of it.
One of his favourites when implying a shock reaction was to look aghast and exclaim “Jercyful Mazes” whereas if he said “Merciful Jaysus” he would be breaking his own rule.
I was at Leopardstown Races with him one day and when his horse finished second last he shouts out “Jercyful Mazes,” There were two old ladies right behind us in the stands and one of them asked him what he meant “Oh nothing really my dear, Jercyful Mazes is a Country Estate in Devon where I holiday every year” “Oh I see Father”

[YT]be/xR4-zYE0jqQ[YT]

Damn and blast!! it still won't work!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top