Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 09:31 AM

Re: Are You ‘Top Drawer’ Or ‘Bottom Drawer’?

It does not matter if a Lady is from either Draw, provided they can be pulled by a "Tall Boy".
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 10:06 AM

I' m more a down the back of the sofa type.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 10:23 AM

Top drawer of course.
Can't you tell?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 10:43 AM

I suppose I'm somewhere in the middle but I do have a 'Man Drawer' which is at the top. That's where I keep all my cr@p.

I don't pretend to be someone else apart from on first dates.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 11:23 AM

My friend who speaks as if she went to Cheltenham Ladies College, refers to herself as ‘one’ in conversation and her mum is referred to as, ‘Mother’.
I would love to remind her that l remember seeing her and her mother climbing on to the back of the potato lorry that came to collect them every day to go Potato picking in the school holidays!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 11:29 AM

I do love your threads Art if there was a prize for originality it would go to you ...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
My friend who speaks as if she went to Cheltenham Ladies College, refers to herself as ‘one’ in conversation and her mum is referred to as, ‘Mother’.
I would love to remind her that l remember seeing her and her mother climbing on to the back of the potato lorry that came to collect them every day to go Potato picking in the school holidays!
I have met some extremely unladylike ladies from that place.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I have met some extremely unladylike ladies from that place.
Hi

I have only met one, but a very enjoyable experience it was.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I do love your threads Art if there was a prize for originality it would go to you ...
Cor, Thank You! Meg.

That was a rather spiffing thing for you to say! It has made one feel rather splendid!!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
"We all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars"

Some of us ,like poor old Oscar ,end up back in the gutter.
I always chuckle when I hear that. A dear old, now deceased, friend of mine used to say:

"I would hate to be short, when tall people look up they see the clouds, the sky, the trees and beautiful things. When short people look up all they see is tall people."

That's him at the back.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top