Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 06:25 PM

Re: I've got cancer!

Give my best wishes to Alison and hope she is home soon.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2012, 01:12 PM

Just now catching up with this thread. Yes Alison darlin' I too add my good wishes for a very speedy recovery. Just don't try overdoing things too early.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2012, 04:45 PM

Thanks Uncle Joe
inthemoment777
United Kingdom
inthemoment777 is male  inthemoment777 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 08:55 AM

Hi Alicat,
I'm very sorry to hear that.
I know that it is a very sensitive subject and I hope I am not upsetting you.
Just wondering if you have looked into proven natural treatments for cancer?

Best wishes
H
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by inthemoment777 ->
Hi Alicat,

Best wishes
H
Please, please don't suggest that these are "proven". By all means look at "natural treatments" but do not mislead others that there is any concrete evidence that they work. That is simply cruel.
janet gracey
london
janet gracey is female  janet gracey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 04:53 PM

Allison, I hope you are feeling much better now. Best wishes to you.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by inthemoment777 ->
Hi Alicat,

Best wishes
H
Inthemoment, just 'shut up' Ali has had her cancer taken away there is no more cancer it is not nor should be a sensitive subject it is a fact of life. Ali has gone through this with the good wishes and support of us on this forum dshe will not be upset by you. There are no proven natural treatments for cancer so just 'shut up' Ali's cancer is gone by using the treatment that worked.l
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 08:08 PM

I'm sorry but I've only just noticed these last few posts on here. I do apologise.

I'm not really interested in natural treatments but thanks for the mention of it inthemoment, I'm certainly not upset by you mentioning it, thank you. Luckily it seems that my cancer has all gone so I'm very happy about that.

Thought I would give you all an update on my recovery - My scar is healing nicely now. I thought I had DVT or blood clots but after having an ultrasound on the veins of my legs I don't have that thank goodness. I do have my Cellulitis and a condition called Lymphadaemia (water retention in the legs), my legs are huge and swollen brought on by the operation. I hope to see a Lymphadaemia nurse.

Otherwise three weeks after op all is going well Nice to hear from you Cookiecate, Orangutan and Janet.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I'm sorry but I've only just noticed these last few posts on here. I do apologise.

I'm not really interested in natural treatments but thanks for the mention of it inthemoment, I'm certainly not upset by you mentioning it, thank you. Luckily it seems that my cancer has all gone so I'm very happy about that.

Thought I would give you all an update on my recovery - My scar is healing nicely now. I thought I had DVT or blood clots but after having an ultrasound on the veins of my legs I don't have that thank goodness. I do have my Cellulitis and a condition called Lymphadaemia (water retention in the legs), my legs are huge and swollen brought on by the operation. I hope to see a Lymphadaemia nurse.

Otherwise three weeks after op all is going well Nice to hear from you Cookiecate, Orangutan and Janet.
Strange to tell Alison darlin' - but you're probably dehydrated - you need to flush your system with more fluid to encourage your system to dispose of that fluid in your legs - fruit juices f'r instance.
Alicat
West Berkshire

30-10-2012, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Strange to tell Alison darlin' - but you're probably dehydrated - you need to flush your system with more fluid to encourage your system to dispose of that fluid in your legs - fruit juices f'r instance.
Hello Uncle Joe Thank you for your reply. Yes possibly I am dehydrated, I'm waiting to hear what the doctor suggests. Thank you.

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top