Join for free
Page 10 of 25 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 01:25 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Morning in the camp, Jaqueline is homesick and everyone is starting to "stink", depite 'showering'.

Later, the "girls" met up to sunbathe and chat about children - cue skip

A new "set" - the Wild West town - and two new guys - Cliff and Andy, who have to undertake a BTT each to obtain food for the Main Camp

Andy entered the "General Gore" to search for stars among offal, fishguts and spiders - he found a full five .....

Cliff entered Buffalo Bill's Bungalow (alrady occupied by two unconcerned buffalo) to search for stars in twelve hidden (but "occupied" boxes) - he found three .....

So, eight meals for Main Camp, rice'n'beans and a bed on the floor in the Jungle Jailhouse (Snake Rock) for Cliff and Andy.

Back at the camp, the occupants were given the chance to send two of their number (with their food ration) to the Jailhouse - Jacqueline and Nadine opted out of a "draw", to the disappointment of some campers, then, when Kate and Andrew 'lost' the draw, James offered to take Kate's place (and she seemed willing) but more dissension in the ranks, as some campers insisted that the result of the draw stood .....

As usual, when there are "performers" in camp, there was some "girl-dancing" - cue skip

Next, the Dingo Dollar Challenge, another pathetic set-up involving Wild West elements for Nadine and Ian, who completed the 'task' and won some very small "Wagon Wheels" that had been cut in halves - the Main Camp went into ecstacy over their chocolate ration but those at the Jailhouse were less than pleased that they weren't included in the allocation.

However, both camp and jail received Buffalo Ribs for dinner - real meat and plenty of it, so all, especially Ian, went to bed happy .....

Next morning, Ant and Dec turned up in Main Camp to advise Jacqueline that she had been selected for the BTT - she was not happy about going "solo" but, apparently, she will be joined by another celeb.

According to the bookies, Andrew Whyment has immediately become the favourite to win - it that because he's, seemingly, a nice guy or because he has a "Corrie" fan club or because of something else .....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 01:58 PM

I love Andy, he is such a happy, pleasant person with a great sense of humour. I'll reserve judgement on who should win as he has only just come in but if he does all the tasks and tries his best I suspect I would like him to win. I haven't really warmed to many of them although I do really like Kate Garraway, she's a lovely woman or appears so on anything I've ever seen her on.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I love Andy, he is such a happy, pleasant person with a great sense of humour. I'll reserve judgement on who should win as he has only just come in but if he does all the tasks and tries his best I suspect I would like him to win. I haven't really warmed to many of them although I do really like Kate Garraway, she's a lovely woman or appears so on anything I've ever seen her on.
I thought Andy was "acting" in 'The Royle Family' (and I've not seen him in Coronation Street) but it seems that was his real self ..... simple and easy-going with a sense of humour .....

I've never seen Kate Garraway in anything but she does come across as a natural, balanced person .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 05:12 PM

What was Caitlyn doing with girls....He's a bloke!....

I liked the quick draw competition of the drinks bottles...

The addition of Cliff and Andy have pumped some life into what was, for me, a camp full of no hopers and wannabes...
Except Kate that is....

I'd just like to say thanks to Omah, you are doing a sterling job keeping us updated...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

What was Caitlyn doing with girls....He's a bloke!....

I liked the quick draw competition of the drinks bottles...

The addition of Cliff and Andy have pumped some life into what was, for me, a camp full of no hopers and wannabes...
Except Kate that is....

I'd just like to say thanks to Omah, you are doing a sterling job keeping us updated...
.........and it saves me watching it!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I thought Andy was "acting" in 'The Royle Family' (and I've not seen him in Coronation Street) but it seems that was his real self ..... simple and easy-going with a sense of humour .....

I've never seen Kate Garraway in anything but she does come across as a natural, balanced person .....
Andrew Whymet is Kirk Sutherland in Coranation Street Omah, and Cliff was 'Minty' in East Enders...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

22-11-2019, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
.........and it saves me watching it!
Yeah me too Mags, I can spend more time on the forum....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 05:28 PM

I also think Andrew was an instant hit. I loved the fact he was laughing so much over Cliff's misfortunes. Best one in there at the moment (apart from Kate of course).
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

22-11-2019, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I also think Andrew was an instant hit. I loved the fact he was laughing so much over Cliff's misfortunes. Best one in there at the moment (apart from Kate of course).
..I'll second that Longdogs.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

22-11-2019, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Apparently, none of the "girls" will use the shower, prefering to wash in the stream, but now one of them smells like rancid cheese ......

When there was a fire in camp, the smoke from the fire permeated clothing, skin and hair, disguising BO, but now they're cooking on gas, so there's no smoke .....

However, I don't believe for a minute that the lovely Kate smells of a putrid milk product .....

Page 10 of 25 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top