Join for free
Page 10 of 29 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Gilla
New Member!
Norfolk, England
Gilla is female 

20-10-2015, 12:24 AM

Re: How to post pics

Many thanks to everyone for their help - I seem to have got it!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2015, 09:38 AM

Yaaaa..... by jove she's got it.....wonderful picture of the Catoneaster Gilla.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2015, 10:24 AM

Ah well done Gilla.
I have 2 different varieties of Cotoneaster, both large shrubs. My Cotoneaster Luteus is HUGE, with massive lower branches. The cats love it and in Winter we often have Redwings and the occasional Fieldfare visiting.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 02:29 PM

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/...psv1hdhpj8.jpg
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Hi Odie, Try this instead if you are still struggling:

I used to struggle to load photos as, like yourself, I was used to just browsing my computer for an image. I have no idea why this forum upload is so complex!

I now load pictures to my album, and then bring them from there into a post. It will depend on your browser though how you copy the image url ready for pasting into a post.....

Go to your album and click on the picture you want, to bring up the full size image.
Right click on the image and choose "image properties" (if using IE) or "copy image url" (if using chrome)
If you have chosen "image properties" then scroll over the image url, right click and copy.
You can then go to your post.
When you wish to insert your image into the post then click on the picture icon at the top of the text box and it will ask you to insert your image url. Delete the http:// already in the box and then right click and paste in your picture url .
Press OK.
Now preview post to check the picture is there.
This sounds convoluted but after a couple of times it does get easier....Good Luck..
I cant do this no image properties ever come up !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 07:50 PM

Hello Muddy, let's start again ok?
You have obviously mastered loading from computer to album.
I will post some instructions for you below to help you transfer you pictures into posts......
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 07:50 PM

ok i think
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 08:04 PM

Muddy Go to your album and click on the small picture you wish to post in a thread to enlarge it..

Now right click on the larger picture and you should bring up a menu ...

Select and click on Copy Image URL and copy it..

Now go to the post in which you would like to post your picture and look in the menu above the post for this little box..

click on it to open it and paste in the picture URL

that should work..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

28-10-2015, 08:05 PM

Now you try...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:56 PM

I would love to post pics on here but I just can't do it! I have followed the instructions from previous posts but when I click on the yellow and black pic icon, it logs me out and I have to log in again! I am using an iPad and accessing the site via Safari without a mouse! I have tried and tried but I am getting nowhere. I don't have this problem elsewhere and have always found downloading pics to be a simple task!
Please advise.....

Page 10 of 29 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top