Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 03:40 PM

Transgender loses case

And rightly so. A Father does not give birth!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49828705
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 03:48 PM

Re: Transgender loses case

I've had more than enough of hearing about people like this.
They are thinking only of themselves.

I am sorry if it offends, but I think some of them need mental help more than physical.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 04:05 PM

I think it must be difficult when people are part transformed for them to know exactly what sex they are. I know the lady security guard where I work went through various phases of being man and woman and sometimes it was confusing for not just us but her too. I'd suggest until a person is really settled as man or woman they really shouldn't be bringing children into the world anyway as they need to be 100 percent sure of themselves before they can give to a child.

I think the court is probably right in this case but it shows the counselling people go through prior to changes is possibly not enough.

I can't say I've heard too much I think more education about it might actually clear up a lot of confusion.

I don't disagree some need more metal help though as I do think some people jump into these things without proper understanding of themselves.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 04:18 PM

The one good thing that has emerged is that that those laydeees who wear comfortable shoes is now very much more socially acceptable.

The unexpected consequence is that it has significantly reduced the number of feminists from having offspring.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 05:04 PM

I would like to ask, which public toilet does this person use? Ladies or Gents?

I say this because l have a transgender friend and he once told me (l’m not sure if it’s true or not?) that he wasn’t able to use the Ladies toilet until he’d had his operation to make him female.
I should really have referred to him as ‘she’ but it would have been harder to explain what l meant.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 06:10 PM

Once again, it's the child I feel sorry for but these freaks never consider that.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 06:15 PM

Transgender loses case

Good!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think it must be difficult when people are part transformed for them to know exactly what sex they are. I know the lady security guard where I work went through various phases of being man and woman and sometimes it was confusing for not just us but her too. I'd suggest until a person is really settled as man or woman they really shouldn't be bringing children into the world anyway as they need to be 100 percent sure of themselves before they can give to a child.

I think the court is probably right in this case but it shows the counselling people go through prior to changes is possibly not enough.

I can't say I've heard too much I think more education about it might actually clear up a lot of confusion.

I don't disagree some need more metal help though as I do think some people jump into these things without proper understanding of themselves.
I don't think probably right, I think absolutely right. I also agree some need mental help. I read about someone who had a sex change then regretted it. Imagine that.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 09:58 PM

It is my belief that the transgender person is doing this to try and get some kind of recognition of being the first man in the world to give birth. Having 'Father' put in the birth certificate will legitimise that claim.

If you have followed the media reports of this person over the years you will have noticed that even though she felt she was a man, she always wanted to give birth. Right from the beginning this told me this woman had an agenda right from the get go, wants to transgender to be a man but wants to retain all the parts of a female to be able to give birth sometime in the future.

Not sure if people can remember, but when this transgender person got pregnant, the obvious started happening 'Man is pregnant' was the headlines, then came 'Man gives birth' and it made headline news around the world but the sticking point was the fact that even though 'He' looked like a man on the outside, everything on the inside was still biologically a female.

Now, regardless of what other countries say and do, in the UK, the fact of having 'father' as the parent on the birth certificate would allow the transgender man to legitimately say a man gave birth, even though everyone knows that is an impossibility, a biological man can never give birth.

I just hope the judicial system stays strong and prevents this transgender person from achieving their goal.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:40 PM

Some folks need to concentrate, on maintaining a good credit record or, keeping the mortgage payments on track, that should be enough.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top