Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 01:17 AM

Re: New Christmas Section?

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Don't worry BC , I am sure Mags will find you a nice spot in which to sing .
...... as long as he doesn't sing "Nellie Dean" Meg
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 01:18 AM

Thats a lovely idea, it will keep people who are alone in with the throng of christmas and hope others will join in to make it a happy one for them
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Thats a lovely idea, it will keep people who are alone in with the throng of christmas and hope others will join in to make it a happy one for them
Yes Sue that's what I was hoping, I would like people to have some fun and and enjoy their time on here...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 09:29 AM

I say 'Yes'
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Your Christmas Song Thread would be moved into the new Christmas section if we have one, Kenny

As there are 2 Christmas Music threads I have asked for mine to be closed or deleted
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I say 'Yes'
Me too
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
As there are 2 Christmas Music threads I have asked for mine to be closed or deleted
Merged Val
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 11:24 AM

I say yes, too, although perhaps for different reasons. The site is littered with Christmas threads now, most of which I ignore, and putting them all in one spot would make that a bit easier.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Good Mooning Solo
Oh! sorry, I really didn't know that there were other christmas music threads, and I did go look.

That is very maginanimus of you to make that offer, but perhaps merge them?
Otherwise all of the lovely songs in your thread will be deleted too. And I wouldn't want that!
But keep my thread title, cause it is a good un'!

PS. Sorry, I hadn't read Megs post before I said that.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
We would like to hear your views on whether a separate section should be introduced on Over50s for all your Christmas threads this year.

Many members are alone on Christmas Day and such a section could be used for those members to have their own virtual online party/celebration.

Christmas threads already posted on the forum could then be moved over to the new section.

What do you think folks?
Great idea Mags, and why not, nice to have a place where anybody who feels alone can go at Christmas should they choose.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top