Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 11:30 PM

Re: The Mystery of the Alignment of Planets

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Never heard of or seen the film Mark, and It's a theory I've embraced long before 2008. Although, for a time I thought Eric Von Danikan had some interesting theories until he was found to be bogus.

http://www.daniken.com/e/
If you are serious I'm afraid there are some humongous flaws in this theory .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 11:26 AM

Re: The Mystery of the Alignment of Planets

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
If you are serious I'm afraid there are some humongous flaws in this theory .
I don't know Mark, I wasn't there but it seems as good as any other theory bandied about. At least it's not as boring or complicated as all this 'Dark Matter' and 'Black Hole' stuff. Too much for my limited intelligence.
Scientists and Engineers are not above making mistakes, some engineer reckoned the Titanic was unsinkable, and some scientists believed in the 'Flat Earth' theory and that the sun revolved around us!

The Internet is a wonderful thing and contains all kinds of theories, in fact, just like the bible, there is a theory to prove or disprove anything you can come up with. You would have to be immortal to have the time to investigate them all, and still be no better informed. So, just like the people who believe in God, then I believe in this theory, warts and all.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top