Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Milo
Cyprus
Milo is female  Milo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2011, 07:35 PM

Warm greetings from sunny Cyprus.

Hi everyone!

Just stumbled across this forum, looks really good, am an early retiree living for the last five years in South Cyprus. Love to chat, so thought why not join another forum!

Enjoy life very much but miss the beautiful UK now and then.

The temps have gone down slightly here this week but still reached 32c today! It's been a struggle but we will cope
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2011, 07:46 PM

Re: Warm greetings from sunny Cyprus.

Hello Lyn, a warm welcome to you - hope you enjoy the forum.

Please can you send us some of your lovely sunshine
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2011, 07:49 PM

Hiya Milo and a very big welcome to the forum, I am sure you will soon feel very much at home here, a nice friendly bunch of people. Enjoy finding your way around
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2011, 07:58 PM

Hello Lyn welcome, I look forward to chatting with you.
Milo
Cyprus
Milo is female  Milo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2011, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

Please can you send us some of your lovely sunshine
With pleasure Mags, there is plenty of it here, some would say toooooo much. It's quite a severe heat more middle eastern than Med, in early August one day on getting in my car the 'standing heat' showed 53c fortunately that dropped down to 43c when I got going.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2011, 08:08 PM

Hello Milo, lovely to have you here, welcome. I have never been known to complain about the heat, I wish I was there
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2011, 08:22 PM

Hello Milo and welcome, I do hope you enjoy it here
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2011, 02:48 AM

Hi Milo, I already chatted on the Weather thread! Welcome!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2011, 08:07 AM

Lyn darlin' Welcome!!! - just returned from two weeks holiday in Paphos - Cyprus is truly a beautiful place and I didn't want to come home
Milo
Cyprus

18-09-2011, 08:23 AM

To the tourist I agree it's a dazzler Joe, but like many countries when you live in them you can see the cracks! One day I'll tell all. But there is no Eutopia is there?

But a very simpler life, after hard work bringing up four kids and all that normal UK life entails, does do it for me for now. I never fail to smile when I throw back the curtains most mornings and the sun still shines and the car is still on the drive where we left it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top