Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2012, 08:21 AM

Yahoo changed

I was faffin about with my laptop when Yahoo changed I've spent hours trying to undo what I'd done only to find out it wasn't me it was Yahoo that had actually changed. I asked people how my new hairdo looked, one very politley said very nice, even though the pic I'd sent hadn't gone. Why do they alter things just when I'm getting the hang of them. I got on very friendly terms with the support team on FR when it changed, I think they went to favourites on my friends list I contacted them that often, must remember to send them a Chrimbo card.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2012, 11:21 AM

Re: Yahoo changed

Sorry I don't understand a word of this. What did Yahoo change into then ?
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2012, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Sorry I don't understand a word of this. What did Yahoo change into then ?
so your yahoo mail page is unaltered is it, cos mine was purple now it's blue and everything on it is different, perhaps you don't have the same mail page as me but I do know other people who have and their's has altered too. Now it can't send me in an email a link to this page , or the weather either yet it can to a home without a pet.
HeatherMK
Milton Keynes, UK
HeatherMK is female  HeatherMK has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2012, 01:25 PM

Yes, mine changed too! I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed by it! A little warning would have been nice huh?
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2012, 03:28 PM

Mine looks the same maybe a slight change in layout but then I don't use it for networking or anything like that just for information and sometimes as a search engine.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2012, 10:49 PM

Isn't there something to press that says go back to original version?
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

15-12-2012, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Isn't there something to press that says go back to original version?
I can't see anything to press and my typings jumping all over I thought it was just down to me but it seems others are having same problem now my writing's gone tiny, but that one is down to me I pressed something trying to find the degree symbol and it went smaller but I forgot what I pressed.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
so your yahoo mail page is unaltered is it, cos mine was purple now it's blue and everything on it is different, perhaps you don't have the same mail page as me but I do know other people who have and their's has altered too. Now it can't send me in an email a link to this page , or the weather either yet it can to a home without a pet.
Hazel, yes my Yahoo has changed too and it was also as I was doing something (Actually setting up a new VIP account)

Annoying isn't it most annoying for me is that to log out you now have to click on your name on the right top where as before you just clicked on 'log out' on the top
left.

Why can't they leave things alone, the new page layout is NO BETTER and I don't like the purple colour either.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by HeatherMK ->
Yes, mine changed too! I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed by it! A little warning would have been nice huh?
Oh yes Heather but then we often forget what a load of pompous narcissitic egotistic people a good many of the IT fraternity are. You know that they use these acronyms not for speed but to give the impression they know something you don't know. Idiots
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 05:26 PM

What's yahoo?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top