Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2012, 05:34 PM

Re: Yahoo changed

Watch it cos if I start trying to explain you'll wish you'd never asked and I'll end up more confused than you.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 02:43 PM

Thank goodness someone else has noticed the Yahoo change. The bloomin thing is a real problem now. For years I never had any problems then suddenly I felt as if wicked elves had moved in. Yahoo is always freezing and I am in the middle of an email or even a reply to a post and the blessed thing freezes and all my brilliant words are lost. Then some daft little box appears on the screen saying 'You have a problem with Yahoo. Please try again'

S*d off little box I know I have a problem with Yahoo and would love to rant and rave at Yahoo but I can't so I have ranted on here.
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2013, 11:07 PM

Over Christmas I deleted email from Yahoo. Next day I received the same emails plus more. These were deleted and again came back.
Eventually they went.
I also have had the stupid little box.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 10:47 AM

You want to try Windows 8, all apps.
Yahoo mail, I cant find my contacts, but I don't care it is only a toy.
Who am I
I enjoy it!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top