Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 02:07 PM

Re: Happy Thursday Everyone.

Good afternoon all. Where has the morning gone?
(doing all those little clearing up jobbies - like shredding and getting rid of junk mail that has collected over this week! washing and vaccing too Sandy)
Enjoy your ale Alan and the salmon Barry.
Good luck at the hospital Meg, make sure you use the hand gel there too!
Wish Loki better Rosemary. give her a hug from me.
I am now about to prepare lunch.
Have a great day everyone
MrsD
midlands uk
MrsD is female  MrsD has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 03:10 PM

Afternoon all the fog is coming down thick already , Id sooner have snow, and rain any day ..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 03:14 PM

Good afternoon all started off misty first thing but now it's turning into fog

I had an appointment at the doc's this morning, I've been getting throbbing pains in my right leg and also have had a painful left hand for months. It seems the throbbing pains which I've had since before Christmas are probably a trapped nerve (he didn't even look at my leg!). The pain in my hand turns out to be arthritis in the thumb. Whilst there the doc took my blood pressure as I haven't had that done for years, the reading came out high so I now have to go to the Health Centre four times in the next ten days and note the readings down which are to be passed on to my doctor.

I feel like my age is catching up on me after all that!

Meg, I hope your hospital visit goes well...

Rosemary, sorry to hear about Loki's fits this morning. I hope she'll soon feel better, please give her a gentle hug from me...

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 03:50 PM

Almost a good evening from me, but it's been a busy day. Out to meet friends at a coffee morning, then to a local precinct for a few things, then into our local town to deal with a few more things, always something that has to be dealt with. The weather is beautiful, silly weather for this time of year, people in shorts and tee shirts, men with bare tops, not often a pleasant sight really, but it has been a very warm day.

I hope Loki is okay, it is so distressing when pets are not well and I hope everyone else is well.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2013, 09:53 PM

Good evening folks.

Apologies for my absence but things have been tough for the last few days.

I thought I'd pop in just to see what's going on and let you all know I'm still here.

The weather has been miserable here today and I didn't go over the door except to get the papers and a pack of Fisherman's Friend to refill my tin.

Hope everybody has a good Friday tomorrow and a good weekend thereafter.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top