Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 06:08 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] A Tufted duck taken at Stanwick lakes, Northants. Tonight's the night the whole family is going out for a meal to celebrate Sheila's 80th birthday .........it should be a good night.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 09:06 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning to all fellow members on this frosty old morning in the Midlands. Snow forecast tomorrow but let's hope it doesn't last...I'm nearly in Spring mode after the recent mild weather...

No plans for today other than walking the dogs and cooking cheese omelettes for lunch, so I may well just light the fire and waste a few hours reading a book and doing a jigsaw..

Many Happy Returns to Shiela for tonight Alan, hope you all have a great time..

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 11:22 AM

Good Morning All Very cold but bright out today. I got a sleep last night as Loki stopped her fits at 4.30 pm yesterday - she had 10 in total. Wandering abou now, as they do when they come out of clusters! So fingers crosssed!!

Lovely photo, Alan. A Very Happy Birthday to Sheila, Alan. Hope you all have a lovely meal.

Hope you enjoy your walkies with the dogs, Barry.

Have a good day all.

Take care and stay safe
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 11:39 AM

A very sunny and warm day here at the present time, no big plans today but will go and pick up a friend later and perhaps a walk on the sea front somewhere. Happy birthday to Sheila, I hope she has a wonderful day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 12:11 PM

Good morning fellow members mid morning and it is still so dark I need the lights on and it is quite cold.
No wonder people feel depressed at this time of year .

I am up to my eyes in cooking with bread dough rising and marmalade simmering on the cooker . I have just bottled the red cabbage and the house smells lovely .
It has been quite a stressful week and I find cooking very therapeutic.

A Happy birthday to Sheila Alan have a lovely party.
Rosemary I am pleased to hear Loki is improving...

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 02:28 PM

Good afternoon folks gloomy, wet and cold 4ºC here, I pleased I don't have to venture out today.

A very Happy Birthday to Sheila, Alan .... I hope you all have a time.

Rosemary, I'm pleased to hear Loki is improving...

Enjoy your day everyone!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 03:26 PM

Good afternoon all, Happy Birthday to Sheila. I hope she has a lovely day. Enjoy your meal out tonight Alan.

Glad to hear Loki is on the mend.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 04:15 PM

Good afternoon all, not a bad day here cold but no rain so far. My best wishes to Sheila Alan, have a great time. I'm delighted to hear Loki's fits have stopped Rosemary, hope it stays that way. The two boys will be hear any minute now so I'm getting in before they take over the computer..
Take care Folks.

We were going to have leg of lamb for dinner tomorrow, changed my mind now, I'll settle for chicken.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 06:03 PM

Good evening all. Alan have a lovely evening with your wife.

Ah Jem, please don't eaten that lovely little Lamb, have the Chicken instead.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2013, 06:37 PM

Good afternoon all. (now evening - been looking for my post here! Until I realised that I hadn't posted it!! Blame the antibiotics )
Not a bad day weatherwise, just dull and cold.
Alan, Happy Birthday to Sheila - have a lovely evening.
Hugs to Loki Rosemary.
Jimmy, I can see what you mean about the leg of lamb
I'm off to sit by the fire that hubby has made up for me - he's good to me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top