Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 06:22 AM

Happy Wednesday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken in the air over France. Very severe frost this morning, I'll have to defrost the car before I go for the paper.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 07:34 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Everyone.

Hard Frost Today from what I can see, hope the Sun pops out later. Enjoy your Day People..

The Ruins of the Dunottar Castle near Stonehaven. Only been once it was a grand place to visit. But Oh Boy......almost 300 Stairs up and down again, I was Shattered.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 07:49 AM

Good photo Roxy.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 09:06 AM

Good morning Alan, Roxy and all who follow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE8rTzdKI6E

It is another sub zero temperature day -3 degrees but at least it is dry. Mother natures creatures are eating as if it is their last meal and two have been in the bath as soon as I removed the ice, and it is still dark, they made me cold watching them.

Plans for today are not even on the drawing board yet other than the weekly shopping at Tesco earlier.

Great Gable and Green Gable

Great photo's Alan, Roxy. I must make a note to visit that Castle Roxy, it looks very historic.

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEIDep_UMmk
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 09:35 AM

Lovely photo's everyone, wish I could put some on.

Foggy here and still a bit of snow and frost.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 09:46 AM

Good morning everyone, foggy and cold here today at -4 degC. and I've just put some salt on the drive to try to make it safer for the postie...

Just the usual for us today, a spot of housework, cooking lunch and walking dogs before roasting in front of the fire for the afternoon with a seed catalogue and dreaming of Spring...perfect

Have a great day folks

Barry
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 10:11 AM

Grey and cold here this morning with a strong wind. I believe we've been forecast 3 days of rain, we shall see. Nothing exciting planned today, just a trip into our local town market.

The photograph was taken at Cuenca.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 11:32 AM

Good Morning Folk A wee bit cold out this morning and frosty pavements but at least no snow - yet!

Lovely photos folk Yes, Roxy, Dunnottar Castle is spectacular - I couldn't go down to it though - don't like heights - and standing at the top was enough for me It's a great experience though! Great links, Bob, thanks for sharing.

Take care
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 12:35 PM

Good morning all, it's cold, wet, and miserable here today. nothing planned for the day, just make it up as I go along I suppose, like our minister for finance.. I love that photo Roxy, 300 steps up!, you wouldn't want to run out of a bottle of milk and a packet of woodbines living up there.
Take care Folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 12:55 PM

Good morning all.
Started at -4°C and now up to -2°C, the sun is behind the grey because it is 'bright grey'
I'm reading all the seed catalogues/magazines too Barry, in front of a glowing fire
Getting a bit fed up with sitting though
Thanks for all great piccies today everyone..cheered me no end
Go careful today folk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top