Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2013, 09:32 PM

Re: Lottery farce

When it started here well before the UK started theirs it was £1, when we switched to euro's it went up to 2 euro's, now it's 3 euro's for the basic ticket. There are 2 weekly draws plus a TV game for people who find a special ticket. I never do it but the wife does the two weekly draws, she never won anything to date, I prefer to pick out my own horses and if they lose I only have myself to blame, I did win £10,000 in a free horse racing competition in 2002 so the horse racing will owe me nothing for the rest of my life.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2013, 10:07 PM

I don't make a point of buying a ticket but if I'm out and about and pass a place that sells them I will buy one.

A few week ago my husband was shat upon by a gull
So we made a point of buying a ticket. No luck though
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2013, 12:30 AM

After watching the Olympics particularly the paraolympians I am happy to give just a little to help those young heroes to run, jump and swim for their country.

Much money is sent away to help other countries children, not only that I get a thrill every week of the 'you never know' syndrome.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top