Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2019, 12:15 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What's all this rubbish about the wimmin winning and all that? What a load of twaddle.

Mups you are more than welcome to move to Devon, just drive North of where you are now, you can't miss it.

Lorna, all this talk of whipping will just encourage us men more, you do realise that?

Twink, Late at night, Judd employs a woman to log in on his behalf, he pays her a yearly retainer of £20 plus an hourly rate of peanuts, plus she is allowed to do housework to her heart's content.

Oh No Dongle, let me tell you that I have seen what Lorna can do with a whip....and it isn't friendly.

Mups can now find her way around better, so don't you try giving her wrong direction!

As for Judd, we know he tells lies but he recently told me that he had to look in on LTP, when he gets up in the night & my remote lie detector told me he was being honest.....so it looks like he is now telling you lies.
Mups did try to warn you about his nasty ways

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2019, 12:22 PM

Am sat in the barbers waiting my turn and chanced to look in answer this vile calumny against my character. I don't tell lies so yah boo sucks to you wimmin.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2019, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Am sat in the barbers waiting my turn and chanced to look in answer this vile calumny against my character. I don't tell lies so yah boo sucks to you wimmin.
Well you must have been lying to me or Dongle....as he tells a different story to what you told me!

Anyway tell the barber to get a move on, if you are not working our pensions won't flourish!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2019, 02:38 PM

Just popped back to be last, and ignored.lol
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2019, 03:06 PM

But why were you waiting in a queue Judsy?
I thought you usually left it with them and they called you when it was done.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2019, 03:14 PM

What's all this rubbish about the wimmin winning and all that? What a load of twaddle.

Mups you are more than welcome to move to Devon, just drive North of where you are now, you can't miss it.

Lorna, all this talk of whipping will just encourage us men more, you do realise that?

Twink, Late at night, Judd employs a woman to log in on his behalf, he pays her a yearly retainer of £20 plus an hourly rate of peanuts, plus she is allowed to do housework to her heart's content.

Oi . . . what a very mean spirited trick to try!
Shame on you Mr. Dongle.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2019, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
But why were you waiting in a queue Judsy?
I thought you usually left it with them and they called you when it was done.

I go for the gossip. The girl who cuts my hair is rather nice too.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

02-05-2019, 04:39 PM

Not really, never trust a woman to do a man's job. I do it myself then I know it's done right.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

02-05-2019, 04:41 PM

Newsflash!

I intend being up most of the night waiting for the election results to come in so you wimmin needn't waste your time trying to be the LTP.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-05-2019, 04:50 PM

Not really, never trust a woman to do a man's job. I do it myself then I know it's done right.

That's funny Judd, cos we feel the same about not trusting a man to do anything, too.

Glad to see you got your wig back.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top