Join for free
Page 35 of 71 « First < 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 06:30 PM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

Originally Posted by JBR ->

The more I read about the EU, the more remaining would terrify me. I have read so much about the negatives of being a member of the EU, yet I have read no convincing reasons why we should remain.

All I hear from the whingeing remainiacs is that they think the referendum was unfair/illegal/not binding/for reference only. Not one word about why we should stay in.
Well at the last count there were over 30 posters on this forum who thought they would vote Remain.

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...26737&page=131

Maybe one of them could enlighten you!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Well at the last count there were over 30 posters on this forum who thought they would vote Remain.

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...26737&page=131

Maybe one of them could enlighten you!
I look forward to being enlightened! However, unjustified claims won't do. Evidence, please.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yes, under the control of EU Parliament to be specific.

All other EU member states would have no choice but to place their national military forces under the control of the corrupt EU collective. The UK would have no choice whatsoever as to where it's home men and women were instructed to go and fight. The UK would be a relatively insignificant part of this much larger EU collective whose aims, ambitions and agendas might horrify the UK people. But the EU Treaties nevertheless underpin the fact that EU member states absolutely must work towards that EU agenda, must not oppose it and must give their military forces up to this EU Military force.

As I have outlined in the other EU thread, the UK has sod all ability to sway that EU Parliament and get resolutions through it. You need the co-operation and assent of over half the member states to achieve a "Qualifying Majority" so had the UK opted to stay in the EU we would have become a tiny tiny minority with very little influence. Not that the UK MP's would want to oppose the EU agenda anyway as the majority of them are already planted EU stooges !

You forget th at in the EU parliament individual countries align themselves with other countries to form large units like th Conservatives and Labour MP's do.
It is these which pass legislation. The only place individual countries pass legislation is in the 28 member Council, made up of heads of state of ach country.

ie. each constituency MP (MEP in Europe) does not have the way to control legislation...their party does.

Why is ti OK for the UK but not for the EU?
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 12:15 PM

The more I read about the EU, the more remaining would terrify me. I have read so much about the negatives of being a member of the EU, yet I have read no convincing reasons why we should remain.

All I hear from the whingeing remainiacs is that they think the referendum was unfair/illegal/not binding/for reference only. Not one word about why we should stay in.
Maybe you could read a bit more and shout a bit less.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Maybe you could read a bit more and shout a bit less.
So you don't know either!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 12:59 PM

Gets a tick from me JB,

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0196.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	2346  
Flicker
France

17-11-2016, 02:39 PM

No.
Because I have already explained it and I assume other members are clever enough to get it the first time.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 03:29 PM

No.
Because I have already explained it and I assume other members are clever enough to get it the first time.
Hi

I find that post quite arrogant and disrespectful.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 09:21 PM

No.
For those of us who missed it Flicker would it be possible to reiterate?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I find that post quite arrogant and disrespectful.
I don't I understood first time.

Page 35 of 71 « First < 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top