Join for free
Page 18 of 70 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 03:42 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

Eeeeeee! Ecky thump!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Does this mean your booze caves are full of Newcastle Brown then?
Sadly the Newkie Brown was moved first over the Tyne to Dunstan in 2005,many refused to drink it after that, in 2010 it was again moved to Tadcaster and it no longer tastes the same, so no Broon Dog in the caves im afraid.

Ecky Thump Twiz, bottom of the class for geography, front and center and sharpen the rulers.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 04:39 PM

Oooo! Getting feisty there Nom! I like a man with a bit of a masterly air to him! (dont tell Mups )
I was thinking of The Goodies with their huge flat caps and ferrets singing that song.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Oooo! Getting feisty there Nom! I like a man with a bit of a masterly air to him! (dont tell Mups )
I was thinking of The Goodies with their huge flat caps and ferrets singing that song.

I didn't know ferrets could sing, Tess? Id like to see that.

Bustle Busters, do not on any account let Nom and his geography talk distract us from our duties by talking brown ale and geography.
All this is nothing but a feeble distraction to put us off the scent, but I can still smell his carbolic soap-on-a-rope from here, if I stand outside and the wind is blowing from the North. He won't escape me.

My broomstick is being serviced as we speak. I have the electrodes in my pocket, along with some chloroform.
I have his favourite birds poo perfume behind my ears, my designer birds feather knickers and bra ready to pop on at a minutes notice. We WILL be engaged on the 29th and married on his birthday coming up.

I am so thrilled Twink is taking charge of finding all us poor innocent ladies a nice wealthy man with a bad chesty cough.
The future is looking rosy after all.

P.S. One tiny little worry I have is, will I understand my chosen man, as I expect he will sound like Ant and Dec!
I suppose it's not worth fretting about it though, as I won't be able to hear him once the gag is on.
Happy days.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 06:24 PM

Mups don't worry, his Northumbrian accent will be no problem.......after all, when he say "I do" they could be his last words because I already have house clearance people willing and able to pick up his assets, and Art will hide the pillow up her dress at the wedding.I didn't think you would want her playing Timberrr with your husband whist we were at the reception.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mups don't worry, his Northumbrian accent will be no problem.......after all, when he say "I do" they could be his last words because I already have house clearance people willing and able to pick up his assets, and Art will hide the pillow up her dress at the wedding.I didn't think you would want her playing Timberrr with your husband whist we were at the reception.

Sounds strange that. "My husband." Got a nice ring to it hasn't it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

24-02-2016, 06:29 PM

They have singing ferrets up north tha knows!
We just have singing Wurzels!
Poor Nom, no wonderful he's hiding! His little knees must be knocking and his bottom lip trembling!

Get ' im!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 06:31 PM

Still no poinker.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sounds strange that. "My husband." Got a nice ring to it hasn't it.
Mups, I was wondering, do you and Nom have pet names for each other? You know, like Chutchie face, Babe bops, Tweakle, Poinkypoo? I'd love to hear them!

Please tell Nom that I'm pregnant as I don't want him to latch on it's a pillow up my dress. If you get the ring and the proposal, my pillow snuffing will be aborted....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-02-2016, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, I was wondering, do you and Nom have pet names for each other? You know, like Chutchie face, Babe bops, Tweakle, Poinkypoo? I'd love to hear them!

Please tell Nom that I'm pregnant as I don't want him to latch on it's a pillow up my dress. If you get the ring and the proposal, my pillow snuffing will be aborted....

Fully understand Art

I was going to tell Nom I was pregnant too, but doubt he'd fall for that one somehow.

Page 18 of 70 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top