Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 06:30 PM

Re: Blatant EU bias

Originally Posted by doctor ->
done
Me too!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
The government has produced a leaflet which will shortly be dropping on our doorsteps promoting the advantages of stopping in the EU. This blatant propaganda is also being funded to the tune of £9M by us the taxpayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-35984991

Suffice to say that the `Out` campaign is outraged by this misuse of government funds and blatant bias to promote their own agenda, money that could quite easily have been directed elsewhere for good purposes.

Can we assume that the Out campaign will receive the same amount of public funds to present their case? Can we hell.

I think the "stay in" lot may have scored a home run and shot themselves in the foot. More likely to make people vote out than before
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I think the "stay in" lot may have scored a home run and shot themselves in the foot. More likely to make people vote out than before
I still have this awful feeling that it will be rigged , pray I am wrong.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The Out Campaign is getting £7 million from the Taxpayer as well.

In addition, UKIP is allowed to spend £4 million on the Out Campaign.
Originally Posted by Omah ->
Where have those figures come from, please .....
That article (dated Thursday 8 October 2015) doesn't mention UKIP's £4 million or its' source(s) .....

According to the article, £7 million is the amount that the cross-party "Leave" campaign will be allowed to spend during the official campaign period and, apparently, is not sourced by the government but by private donations, which could well exceed that figure.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I still have this awful feeling that it will be rigged , pray I am wrong.
I do as well.....
I don't think I've spoken to one single person as yet that wants to stay in.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 05:30 PM

Hi

It seems the Brexit Lobby is not yet fully orgainised

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04...ch-other.html?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 06:31 PM

I have already had a leaflet from one of the 'Leave ' groups a couple of weeks ago , I can't remember who is was now but it made a lot of sense.

I read it and binned it , don't know who funded that.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 06:38 PM

When I get this wonderful leaflet about staying in , I fully intend doing, as some-one suggested, sending it back to Downing Street.
It is a scandal that K9 has been spent on it , how much good that would have done for the NHS.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It seems the Brexit Lobby is not yet fully orgainised

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04...ch-other.html?
I really don't give a toss who is 'leading' the Brexit campaign, and I don't need any leaflets either; I shall be voting OUT regardless.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I really don't give a toss who is 'leading' the Brexit campaign, and I don't need any leaflets either; I shall be voting OUT regardless.
Same,

Can't really think of anything that would change my mind really..

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top