Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 08:32 PM

Re: Blatant EU bias

Maybe the leaflet is meant to level the playingfield where the press barons are making sure their faithful dupes are voting Brexit.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I really don't give a toss who is 'leading' the Brexit campaign, and I don't need any leaflets either; I shall be voting OUT regardless.
Originally Posted by fender ->
Same,

Can't really think of anything that would change my mind really..
Well you two have got my vote, just wondering how it will be rigged , what an awful cynic I am . Still that is me.
CAM & SAM will be very eager to jump on to Gravy train , bit like the Kinnocks and Barbara Castle and others who I can"t think of.
Fire and Ice
Crewe
Fire and Ice is male 

10-04-2016, 09:28 PM

The £9 million spent on the leaflets (Printed in Germany) is over and above the £7 million that is allocated for each campaign.

Rather than sending your leaflet to Number 10, where the Taxpayer will end up paying the bill, why not send your unwanted propaganda to

Freepost RSBB XRZT ZTXE
The conservative foundation,
30 Millbank.
London.
SW1P 4DP

Where the Tories will get the bill.

For what it is worth, I was out in my home town in my ill fitting lime green "GO" teeshirt handing out leaflets and was pleasantly surprised at an estimated 60-70 percent Brexit positive result from the good townsfolk.. All I can do is to get out there and help the campaign, rest assured that we'll be doing our best to ditch the Brussels Sprouts. May fortune favour us.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 09:31 PM

What?

They were printed in Germany!! - so the business was not even given to a UK company??

FFS - that really say's it all.
Fire and Ice
Crewe
Fire and Ice is male 

10-04-2016, 09:44 PM

The story is that they were produced in Germany, I'll try to find out for sure..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Fire and Ice ->
Rather than sending your leaflet to Number 10, where the Taxpayer will end up paying the bill, why not send your unwanted propaganda to

Freepost RSBB XRZT ZTXE
30 Millbank.
London.
SW1P 4DP

Thanks for that useful suggestion F&I.

I've made a note of the address and mine will certainly be going there.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Fire and Ice ->
The £9 million spent on the leaflets (Printed in Germany) is over and above the £7 million that is allocated for each campaign.

Freepost RSBB XRZT ZTXE
30 Millbank.
London.
SW1P 4DP

For what it is worth, I was out in my home town in my ill fitting lime green "GO" teeshirt handing out leaflets and was pleasantly surprised at an estimated 60-70 percent Brexit positive result from the good townsfolk.. All I can do is to get out there and help the campaign, rest assured that we'll be doing our best to ditch the Brussels Sprouts. May fortune favour us.

Excellent idea re: reposting the leaflets. It's bad enough having to pay for them without having to pay to send them back. Let Cameron's crew pick up the tab.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2016, 11:25 AM

Well ive just received my propaganda leaflet, printed in Germany apparently paid for by my taxes.

On the back is 3 tick boxes.

Protecting jobs tick. Not in my area the highest rate of unemployment in the UK.

A stronger economy tick shops and businesses closing at an unprecedented rate here.

Providing security tick armed forces reduced, police reduced, im not seeing it.

This rag will be wending its way back to Tory central sans stamp.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2016, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Well ive just received my propaganda leaflet, printed in Germany apparently paid for by my taxes.

On the back is 3 tick boxes.

Protecting jobs tick. Not in my area the highest rate of unemployment in the UK.

A stronger economy tick shops and businesses closing at an unprecedented rate here.

Providing security tick armed forces reduced, police reduced, im not seeing it.

This rag will be wending its way back to Tory central sans stamp.
So they did give the work to a German company then!

Is it just me, or does that beggar belief?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2016, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
So they did give the work to a German company then!

Is it just me, or does that beggar belief?
That is exactly what I thought Fender! Mind you poor Mrs Merkel will have to find some work for all those immigrants to do, so why not expect the British government to pay for it?

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top