Join for free
Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:01 AM

Re: IIhan Omar

Just read up on Marxism and you will see.
IO because of her upbringing ie her formative years she has ingrained prejudices moreover in Somalia there is pervasive Muslim anti-Semitism.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That's not the two state solution.

On the question of Jewish settlements on occupied territories. What's that all about?
Actually it is the two state solution. The so called palestinians are a collection of dissidents that were expelled from Jordon for causing trouble.

As for Israeli entering the DISPUTED territories which had been in effect no man's land because they had originally been designated as being part land that the Jewish homeland was to be built upon plus had been lost as a result of a failed war of aggression waged against Israel then by Convention of war they became a part of Israel. There are a myriad cases of precedence in this.

IF a so-called palestinian state was to be established and internationally recognised then within a matter of months at the most world war would break out or at the very least Israel would cease to exist and millions of Jewish people would die.

The question would then arrise of just what to do with a radioactive hell that had been Israel, because there is nothing more certain than the last act would be for the surviving Jews to "turn off the lights", or more precisely turn on a very bright light that would result in the local weather forecast being a downtown temperature of five thousand degrees and very dusty.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:05 AM

"Just read up on Marxism"? If you can't explain then just withdraw the comment.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Actually it is the two state solution. The so called palestinians are a collection of dissidents that were expelled from Jordon for causing trouble.

As for Israeli entering the DISPUTED territories which had been in effect no man's land because they had originally been designated as being part land that the Jewish homeland was to be built upon plus had been lost as a result of a failed war of aggression waged against Israel then by Convention of war they became a part of Israel. There are a myriad cases of precedence in this.

IF a so-called palestinian state was to be established and internationally recognised then within a matter of months at the most world war would break out or at the very least Israel would cease to exist and millions of Jewish people would die.

The question would then arrise of just what to do with a radioactive hell that had been Israel, because there is nothing more certain than the last act would be for the surviving Jews to "turn off the lights", or more precisely turn on a very bright light that would result in the local weather forecast being a downtown temperature of five thousand degrees and very dusty.
I can't see a two state solution working. But I also don't see the need for more and more settlements. Your explanation does not justify this.

I cannot see Israelis ever doing what you say in your last para.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:11 AM

I have explained marxism and anti semitism earlier on in this I'm sorry you can't understand it but I m afraid I can't pap feed everything .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:12 AM

I don't see a question about Marxism Muddy....
Just study things at least a bit before forming firm opinions.

Marx was most definitely a Jew hater. Try finding a translation of his paper Zur Judenfrage (to the Jewish question).

I'll have a thrutch around and see if I can find one later.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

20-07-2019, 09:17 AM

I can't see a two state solution working. But I also don't see the need for more and more settlements. Your explanation does not justify this.

I cannot see Israelis ever doing what you say in your last para.
Trust me, I absolutely can. Quite apart from anything else it would be to "salt the earth".

Oh yes, I absolutely can see it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

20-07-2019, 09:22 AM

If it quacks like a ......

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

20-07-2019, 09:34 AM

So based on this meme anyone who believes in Marxism is anti-semitic?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:39 AM

I agree with the Don.
I cannot abide immigrants who criticize the country that has taken them in and given them a life.

She can always pi$$ off back to the Somali crap hole she came from.

Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top