Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 07:55 PM

Re: My hair.

Originally Posted by May ->
I had My hair cut very short a few years ago when I decided to let it go platinum white...I just shoosh it up with some hairwax til it's a wee bit spiky..I love it...and surprise surprise..so do My Daughter & Grandaughters.

I also had the audacity to start wearing jeans again even to go shopping...what will the Neighbours think I wonder...I must be the talk of the washouse by now
Nothing wrong with jeans, they just don't suit me.
I bet that platinum hair was a knockout May.

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
My hair is long, and that's the way it's staying. When it's short your stuck with whatever cut you got, I can do my hair lots of different ways according to my mood or what I'm doing that day. YouTube showed me so many different ways of doing it, posh, slick, up, down, towsled, never get bored..
Never thought of looking at Youtube Roxy, good idea.
some just wanted a change. Your hair is beautiful.

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've recently chopped mine off, it was down to my waist and is now a sort of long bob (lob).

I just couldn't be bothered with the upkeep anymore, and it was always scraped back into a plait anyway. It's so much easier now it's shorter, and it now doesn't drag my face down (I don't need any help in that department thanks )

And just for the record, nothing wrong with jeans at any age. I wear skinny jeans and boots whenever I go out, considering I'm usually in jogging bottoms and trainers it's a big improvement!
True Nicol, I might try the lob.
I used to wear skinny jeans, but I am awful for leaving the loo until the last minute, it's the zip. I like my leggings, I can just whip them down.

Ladies be nice to eachother, we all have different views.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 08:57 PM

Nicol, I asked my stylist for a lob a couple of months ago and have stuck with it - it is flattering and so easy to manage.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I do like a handsome Silver Fox in a pair of Levis
Did someone call?

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 09:48 PM

I have short hair now, only because it suits me better that way, but I have nothing against women of a certain age having long hair, Why Not! I also dress in modern clothes, Jeans, Joggers, T-Shirts, Trainers etc.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->

True Nicol, I might try the lob.
I used to wear skinny jeans, but I am awful for leaving the loo until the last minute, it's the zip. I like my leggings, I can just whip them down.

Ladies be nice to eachother, we all have different views.
This is why I wear tracky bottoms indoors, speed is usually of the essence
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I have short hair now, only because it suits me better that way, but I have nothing against women of a certain age having long hair, Why Not! I also dress in modern clothes, Jeans, Joggers, T-Shirts, Trainers etc.
Whatever you feel comfortable in Susie.
I don't think short hair would suit me.
I also like to put it up in the Summer months. I think all the ladies here are trendy.

Indeed Nicol. X
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:56 PM

Long Johns with bum flap is the answer.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

16-01-2019, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Long Johns with bum flap is the answer.
Longlegs you fool. X
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 12:06 AM

Get a graduated bob Sweetie. A bit choppy. Long at the sides and shorter at the back.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

16-01-2019, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Get a graduated bob Sweetie. A bit choppy. Long at the sides and shorter at the back.
That is exactly what would suit me Annie.
I might try some wigs to see what suits me.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top