Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 10:03 PM

The masked singer

Did anyone see this appalling show last night?

Panel of four - Davina McCall, Rita somebody who forgot to wear a skirt, Kendrick Jeong, rumour has it he is an american comedian and that idiot Jonathan Ross. Have to guess the identities of 6 pairs of singers who are disguised in the most elaborate costumes complete with built in voice changers.

Thing is - it is supposed to be unrehearsed but - whenever a panelist made a wild guess - for example Kendrick suggested one contestant might be Eddie Izzard - instantly a picture of that person appeared on the screen. Far, Far too fast for it to have been spontaneous.

Yet another waste of space 'reality' show that isn't!

The costumes were brilliant - the rest was dross.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 10:07 PM

Re: The masked singer

Nooooooo.

Just the sight of Davina had me reaching for the remote.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Nooooooo.

Now that does surprise me - most men seem to like her! You're not 'on the turn' are you, Dongles?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 11:46 PM

I watched some of he first program & thought what a load of cr&p, not watched it since. I prefer The Voice. I love Tom Jones.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 05:50 AM

We've had to suffer this here already.I don't know or care who won it.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Nooooooo.

Gotta agree with LD here Davina Mcall if ever a person was suffering from over exposure its the Jackal looking luvvie Davina, FFS retire woman enough is enough.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 09:16 AM

I actually like Davina, but programmes like this will do her no favours.
On Long Lost Family she always seems sincere, but the panel on this programme seriously over acted their surprise when the mask came off.
I think it is a bit boring
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:12 AM

Can’t comment, as I don’t watch ANY show of this ilk! They are all too noisy for my liking.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Did anyone see this appalling show last night?

Panel of four - Davina McCall, Rita somebody who forgot to wear a skirt, Kendrick Jeong, rumour has it he is an american comedian and that idiot Jonathan Ross. Have to guess the identities of 6 pairs of singers who are disguised in the most elaborate costumes complete with built in voice changers.

Thing is - it is supposed to be unrehearsed but - whenever a panelist made a wild guess - for example Kendrick suggested one contestant might be Eddie Izzard - instantly a picture of that person appeared on the screen. Far, Far too fast for it to have been spontaneous.

Yet another waste of space 'reality' show that isn't!

The costumes were brilliant - the rest was dross.
I agree what a load of rubbish
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 02:14 PM

I have just downloaded it and watched it via fast forward.

All l can say is... Good God!
Do they think we are brain dead?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top