Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:30 PM

Re: Sick B*st*rds

I can't write what I think here about this $#%@. I'd be expelled for foul language and inciting homicide. Seeing an animal suffer is about the same level as a child suffering for me. It's their innocence and defencelessness that tears my heart apart. I recommend send her here and she can get her hands dirty rescuing animals and risking her nothing life in the smoke and heat. It's not rocket science. You just need a blanket, some water and some guts. So, on second thought, forget it. Just give her a few years in the can to think about it.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I suppose she will claim she is mental and get off with it.
I don't know how it panned out. Met the guy and the unfortunate dog just once.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 01:25 PM

These terrible acts of cruelty never cease to amaze. In contrast we see 'Cracker's' story of someone so heartbroken at having to leave him tied up in a church for safety, along with a begging letter full of guilt because his owner had fallen on hard times.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 09:18 AM

It would appear that her owners have been found and arrested .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ued-river.html
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It would appear that her owners have been found and arrested .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ued-river.html

Well I am glad they have been caught, but we can be sure they will only get a piddly fine and temporary ban from keeping animals.

I have said it so many times, there is almost no deterrent for animal cruelty and animal thieves.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 05:48 PM

Hope anyone who knows them or neighbours give them the cold shoulder, what a disgusting thing to do.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Hope anyone who knows them or neighbours give them the cold shoulder, what a disgusting thing to do.

Yes, I hope they are given a real hard time.

The dog looks more like a German Shepherd than a Belgian one to me. It is just as well it wasn't a smaller dog though, else that the rock would have dragged her under straight away.
I really hope she recovers.

Wonder if we'll ever hear the outcome?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I hope they are given a real hard time.

The dog looks more like a German Shepherd than a Belgian one to me. It is just as well it wasn't a smaller dog though, else that the rock would have dragged her under straight away.
I really hope she recovers.

Wonder if we'll ever hear the outcome?
The dog is recovering according to a news item on TV yesterday. I'll see if I can't dig out any more details.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 11:15 AM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top