Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 06:50 PM

Re: White House Farm ,the Jeremy Bamber case

ST then you might be interested in this book . Not sure if you’re au fait with the actual details of the case .
Ihttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Jeremy-Bamb.../dp/0750994711
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 07:11 PM

I haven't watched the programme but well remember the murders taking place and I saw a re creation of the events on TV after the trial.

What a nasty piece of work Jeremy Bamber was, the Neville family adopted him and Sheila and this was their reward.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
ST then you might be interested in this book . Not sure if you’re au fait with the actual details of the case .
Ihttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Jeremy-Bamb.../dp/0750994711
Thank you, Zuleika, I had not seen that one. Have you read 'Into the Rainbow's end' by Colin Caffell? That is the one they have used for the TV series - it is very good.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I haven't watched the programme but well remember the murders taking place and I saw a re creation of the events on TV after the trial.

What a nasty piece of work Jeremy Bamber was, the Neville family adopted him and Sheila and this was their reward.
Agree

Did not follow it closely at the time, but was amazed when he got a whole life sentence(no parole), that is serious.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Thank you, Zuleika, I had not seen that one. Have you read 'Into the Rainbow's end' by Colin Caffell? That is the one they have used for the TV series - it is very good.
No I havn’t ST , making a note now ,thanks .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 11:01 AM

I thought there would be a second part to this last night but it showed the same one again ????
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I thought there would be a second part to this last night but it showed the same one again ????
Part two is on tonight, Muddy, at 9:00pm.
Zuleika
North West UK

16-01-2020, 09:29 PM

So ..? Anyone ?
Jeremy isn’t coming across as a likeable character if Julie Mugford’s to be believed about him talking about killing his adoptive parents to her ?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 10:43 AM

Bamber will stay in prison for life. How many appeals has this case had, all with the same result.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 11:31 AM

Having watched and read a lot recently about psychopaths and how their brains are wired and different to ordinary people who have empathy and feelings it's so obvious this man is one. The callous way he was after the murder and selling off the familys paintings and even his father's medals.

Psychopaths can be immensely cruel cold and evil yet feel nothing and no guilt .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top