Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:37 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning all overcast but dry here...

Off into town shortly for a bit more Christmas shopping.

Moyra, sorry to hear you have caught a virus, I hope you will feel better soon ..... keep warm.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:42 AM

Good morning everyone a grey and damp start .

The children go back to school today so it should be quiet when I pop to the shops for a few bits and pieces.
I am hoping it will have dried up a bit when I get back so I can get some washing done .
Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 10:22 AM

Good Morning everyone
I'm in a rush today, I have to take my son to the hospital for a check up on his stomach pains. I know parking will be a problem.
andsome
Burntwood England
andsome is male  andsome has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 11:19 AM

Morning all, it a miserable dark morning in Burntwood.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning everyone, I am suffering from the flu type virus going round. Three mornings running I have got up with a splitting headache and aching all over. Please have a good day all and stay warm, dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
That sounds nasty, Moyra, have plenty of fluids and keep warm. Hope you feel better soon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning everyone, I am suffering from the flu type virus going round. Three mornings running I have got up with a splitting headache and aching all over. Please have a good day all and stay warm, dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sorry to hear that Moyra get well soon...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top