Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 07:11 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone,

We had a wild and wet night here - due to be sunny later on.

Not sure what to do with today apart from finishing the two cards I should have finished yesterday. Was a bit carried away making an Easter 'Exploding' box as a gift for a friend.

Must spend time out in the garage at some point- the new doors arrive next week and the men will need space to work fitting them - will have to shuffle a few things down to the other end. Too cold to think about that just now - going in search of porridge.

Have a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 08:03 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

Started to rain here.

Off to the shops soon.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 08:06 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got my grandson sleeping over so the morning will revolve around him.

After we've taken him home around 12ish we need to go to Tesco & do a few household chores.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 08:23 AM

Good morning everyone, a bright start here so nipping off to the forest shortly before the forecast rain arrives.

Nothing much planned for after that, just wait and see what turns up I guess.

Have a good weekend folks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 08:23 AM

Good morning everyone

Bit cool this morning and guess what we might get a few snow flakes ....I hope we do because my little grandson is staying over tonight.... I would love to show him snow....fingers crossed

Not much planned till I pick up little Stanley at 2pm so I will have a leisurely morning...just a visit to the supermarket .

Have a good day all
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 08:47 AM

Morning all.

Cool but sunny here this morning.

Today I'm looking into my pension plans and weighing up all my options to do with that, work and general life ahead.
No plans to go out this weekend with my mates.

Have a nice day everybody
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 09:16 AM

Lashing rain & wind here at the moment

I intend spending the day with a new model plane and umpteen cups of tea
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 09:27 AM

Good morning all a bright start to the day after last night’s rain, rather windy.

Off to Weston for some fresh air shortly, it’s does you good to get away from the inner town fumes now and again

Enjoy your day everyone
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 09:35 AM

Morning everyone
Off to town this morning for a leisurely stroll around, then supermarket shopping later, have a great day all, an wrap up warm....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 09:40 AM

Good morning everyone wild and windy here .
I am off to my sons house soon to play with the baby twins, another month and they will be 2 .

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top