Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 01:11 PM

Your Tattoos Thread

Thought it might be worth putting up a thread for those who want to share photos of their tattoos and for the rest of us who want to see them

Please note - if you do not like someone's tattoo, please be kind in your response. Tattoo's are permanent - so it would be very mean to make someone feel bad about theirs. Sometimes we have to choose our words wisely, this is one such time. Thank you.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 04:53 PM

Re: Your Tattoos Thread

The best of British Azz, was that a wise suggestion I wonder,they could be anywhere!!!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 04:54 PM

Just a thought... have you been sitting in the sun too long!
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 05:13 PM

Annie , could be right .. if she is we can all run to the hills together.

Did you know you can get your teeth tattooed !

http://loi-renee.hubpages.com/hub/Th...-Tooth-Tattoos
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 05:25 PM

A visit to the dentist is bad enough dabby.

I wonder how many will show us theirs?
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 09:14 PM

Ok then, I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Mine was done in the year 2000 and is supposed to be a bluebird carrying a red rose. It seems to have faded a bit now and Mr Berxer says it looks more like a dragon, which is quite appropriate, as I'm in Wales now

dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Mr Berxer says it looks more like a dragon, which is quite appropriate, as I'm in Wales now
Wooo that was close Carmen , thought for a min ,you was gunna say because Mr Berxer thought you was a dragon .

Yep thats the trouble with them , they fade over the years , had mine done in 1972 , so it just looks like a Blob on my arm , r well not to worry ,worst things happen at sea .
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by dabby ->
Wooo that was close Carmen , thought for a min ,you was gunna say because Mr Berxer thought you was a dragon .

Yep thats the trouble with them , they fade over the years , had mine done in 1972 , so it just looks like a Blob on my arm , r well not to worry ,worst things happen at sea .
I'm sure he does think that at times, but he daren't say it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 11:34 PM

That looks nice and dainty, Carmen
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK

28-05-2012, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That looks nice and dainty, Carmen
Thank you Mags......just like me

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top