Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 12:20 AM

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment

Originally Posted by Lady Angler ->
I'll never forget on a long flight to Sacramento hubby had a banging headache so pulled the airline blanket right up over his head to block out the light and tried to sleep it off.
I went to the loo and on my return had to struggle past the "Loo Queue" and the duty free trolley.When I got sat down again hubby was sleeping soundly but I too had a headache by that time.

Knowing he had some Anadin in his pocket I carefully put my hand under the blanket and had a good rummage round but couldn't find them.Suddenly the blanket came down and I was faced with a complete stranger....

He thought it was hilarious but I just wanted to find the nearest parachute and bail out....

I eventually found my other half four rows in front snoring his head off.........
Ha ha very funny and sooo embarrassing
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 02:54 AM

Really comical stuff there!

When I was in my 30s I went to the local mini-supermarket for some shopping. There was a deep freezer that contained what I wanted, but it was at the very bottom. I opened the freezer and bent down trying to capture the frozen whatever it was, but it was a long way down, so I stretched to capacity to try to pick it up. Well, being only 5ft tall, and the freezer being almost 4ft deep, I fell in, head first!

'Tis truth! Me little legs were kicking away in an attempt to get out when, all of a sudden, a big lad hauled me out, but I grabbed me prize on me way out! I didn't half feel daft!
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Really comical stuff there!

When I was in my 30s I went to the local mini-supermarket for some shopping. There was a deep freezer that contained what I wanted, but it was at the very bottom. I opened the freezer and bent down trying to capture the frozen whatever it was, but it was a long way down, so I stretched to capacity to try to pick it up. Well, being only 5ft tall, and the freezer being almost 4ft deep, I fell in, head first!

'Tis truth! Me little legs were kicking away in an attempt to get out when, all of a sudden, a big lad hauled me out, but I grabbed me prize on me way out! I didn't half feel daft!
bet you looked it too
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

05-06-2012, 09:18 AM

Throughout my life I have done the craziest things and survived, so far! I can't say they embarrass me, though.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top