Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 07:30 PM

Re: Community work

At the same time I was shopping in Blackpool a few days before and left a box in a tobacconist shop, they closed the centre of Blackpool, I went back to see if i had left a box and they said they thought it was a bomb, I said it is a Silver tea set, thank goodness they didnt blow it up, the woman went mad.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2012, 07:19 AM

Done my share over the years with the Deaf, Disabled and Help the aged now I am sitting back and relaxing.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

05-06-2012, 09:11 AM

A few years ago I was a lay visitor to the local police stations checking on the welfare of the people who had been arrested and being held in the custody suites. I remember on one occasion a pathetic looking elderly man was being held, he looked as if he wouldn't say boo to a goose. Apparently he was being held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top