Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 08:41 PM

Re: A Big Ol' Iceberg

Originally Posted by mart ->
Could attach a few towropes and tug it to different parts of the World. Hire it out as a mobile ice playground for as long as it lasts.
Actually Icebergs are comprised of freshwater mart, they could tow it to Africa where they are short of water....An iceberg that size would take months to melt, even in tropical temperatures.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Doing as they are told Harbal....
Is that what you've been told, Foxy?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Is that what you've been told, Foxy?
I don't see any balanced or unbiased news items harbal, so I just assumed they were working to an agenda.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 09:29 PM

I don't see any balanced or unbiased news items harbal, so I just assumed they were working to an agenda.
Branding the "mainstream media" as liars is quite the thing these days. Donald Trump was forever doing it when he found what they were saying inconvenient. What is the "agenda" behind getting us to falsely believe the sea levels are rising, do you imagine, Foxy?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

22-05-2021, 09:47 PM

Branding the "mainstream media" as liars is quite the thing these days. Donald Trump was forever doing it when he found what they were saying inconvenient. What is the "agenda" behind getting us to falsely believe the sea levels are rising, do you imagine, Foxy?
I'm not branding the MSM as liars Harbal, they are very selective and tailor the news to suit the agenda, you must live in a cave with no link to the outside world if you haven't noticed.....

Everything you and I know about what is happening in the world comes via the MSM, they could say what they like....Very rare that proper scientists agree with each other but you never see conflicting stuff....
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 09:47 PM

I think OGF belongs to the Flat Earth Society! . Ask the people of places like Kiribati in the Pacific.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

22-05-2021, 09:56 PM

I'm not branding the MSM as liars Harbal, they are very selective and tailor the news to suit the agenda, you must live in a cave with no link to the outside world if you haven't noticed.....

Everything you and I know about what is happening in the world comes via the MSM, they could say what they like....Very rare that proper scientists agree with each other but you never see conflicting stuff....
But why do you think they want you to believe the sea level is rising if it isn't?

Perhaps you are in denial because you don't want Doncaster to become a coastal resort.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

22-05-2021, 10:07 PM

But why do you think they want you to believe the sea level is rising if it isn't?

Perhaps you are in denial because you don't want Doncaster to become a coastal resort.
It would certainly save me some diesel Harbal....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

22-05-2021, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
I think OGF belongs to the Flat Earth Society! . Ask the people of places like Kiribati in the Pacific.
Well one of us does Ciderman....
Harbal
South Yorkshire

22-05-2021, 10:10 PM

It would certainly save me some diesel Harbal....
We could go cycling on the beach.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top