Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 11:09 PM

Re: Next Test Looming.

Well done Roxy and Dageus...next step, training for your Silver!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 12:53 AM

Thanks Guys Dageus is not a Happy Doodlebug at the Moment he was Neutered last Week and as I expected...he ended up wearing the Cone of Shame because he wouldn't leave the Stiches alone. He Hated it and Sulked and Glared and Grumbled his way through the next few Days, Also he was not to Run about and play with other dogs but have lead exercise only. However Today I started to let him off lead when no other dogs were around but put him back on when I saw any coming, also during the Day the Cone was off as I could watch him, but the cone is on at Night for the next few Nights. He's healing fine and the Bruising and Swelling is fast going down. He's back at the Vet on monday so hopefully he'll get the All Clear. Training Classes restart on Wednesday but I'm not sure if he'll be moved to another Class or What. Now he's Passed the Bronze he's Starting Agility Induction at the end of March.....I'm really looking forward to that.
Here he is in Sulk Mode lol.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2013, 01:02 AM

Awww .... poor Dageus, he really does look sorry for himself, Roxy!

I hope he'll feel better soon and forgive you

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top