Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 04:07 PM

Fresh start

I don't think I've been on OFF since October or so. Time to recap.

Some of you know our business was forced to close and I had to give up my house and file for bankruptcy. My partner went to live with his sister and I am now with my daughter, son-in-law and dear 2-yr old grandson, George.

We are renting a 4 bedroom semi-detached house in Tottenham, Ontario (Canada). With the amount I can contribute it means they can afford this place which is so much better for them than the tiny, dark one-bedroom apartment they had before. I love being in a small town and am already on first-name basis with the post-mistress, some shop owners and new neighbours.

I've started using a cane when I go for walks and find I have more range that way, just taking my time. I can walk for almost all my errands - banking, groceries, library, doctor and dentist. George and I will be able to walk to the rec centre for toddler programs starting next week.

I miss my partner very much and we chat online daily. I will be renting a car tomorrow to visit him for 2 days. We're making progress on some of the issues we had while living together, maybe because we're actually communicating even though it's via text and emails.

So, one day at a time. Happy New Year to everyone!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 04:40 PM

Re: Fresh start

So nice to see you Sue.
I can only wonder how I would cope, with all that you have had going on.
I am pleased to see that you are visiting your partner, fingers crossed that it will all work out fine for you this year.
Best wishes,
Jan
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 04:41 PM

All sounds a lot better for you.

I wish you the very best for 2013 and hope that everything will be a much better year for you and all.

Guid Wishes to You x
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 04:51 PM

All the very best for 2013 ,onwards and upwards so they say ,hope everything works out for you .
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 04:55 PM

Thanks for the welcome back and best wishes. I do appreciate it!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 06:59 PM

Hi Sue, so pleased to hear from you and that you are taking it one day at a time. Its all sounding very positive and its good that you are making plans to see your partner soon, take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 07:03 PM

Sounds like things are really improving for you Sue, long may it continue to do so...my very best wishes to you and your loved ones on your fresh start...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 07:47 PM

Just want to add my good wishes to Annie.....
Pats
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 07:56 PM

Sounds like you have survived annie, long may it reign. Annie.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 08:03 PM

Best of Luck Annie Jack hope the new year brings all you could wish for.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top