Join for free
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 07:02 PM

Annoying Trailer

The BBC's continual trailer for "Bang Goes The Theory" is sooooo annoying.
But I hadn't realised it was winding my hubby up as well as me until I just heard him shout "Oh why don't you disappear up your own backside"
Now that would be science
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 07:07 PM

Re: Annoying Trailer

LOL but I know what you mean!
Acyually, I think the standard of most TV programmes which claim to be science is pretty poor. I'm sure I leanrnt a lot from previous programmes but now they just seem to be obsessed with whizzbangs and gizmos and don't actually explain anything
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 07:29 PM

I think the more they push a programme the worse it is. Almost as if they have to ensure a poor programme has an audience
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 09:52 PM

Haven't seen it yet - will keep a look out for it

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top