Join for free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2013, 04:16 PM

Unbelievable - Pregnant Woman Killed By Dogs!

Dog attack victim Emma Bennett dies in Leeds hospital

Same old stuff and same old excuses.

I don't purposely look for these stories but they are ALWAYS there on BBC News.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2013, 04:19 PM

Re: Unbelievable - Pregnant Woman Killed By Dogs!

It isn't the same old at all, the woman was epileptic and knew when she had fits at least one of her dogs became distressed to the point he would attack her. It's a common problem for people with this that dogs do not understand fitting and can attack.

She should not have had dogs because of that.

So the dogs may have been perfectly fine in another home with non epileptic owner.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2013, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It isn't the same old at all, the woman was epileptic and knew when she had fits at least one of her dogs became distressed to the point he would attack her. It's a common problem for people with this that dogs do not understand fitting and can attack.

She should not have had dogs because of that.

So the dogs may have been perfectly fine in another home with non epileptic owner.
Whatever.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2013, 04:22 PM

You have more details to explain it some other way ?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

12-12-2013, 04:23 PM

You have more details to explain it some other way ?
Can't be arsed to be honest with you. Bored with it all.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

12-12-2013, 04:34 PM

You started the thread, oh never mind I can't be bothered either ...
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

12-12-2013, 04:48 PM

You started the thread, oh never mind I can't be bothered either ...
Well you seem to know far more than me about it all so presumably you had read this prior to me - and kept quiet about it? Not good if you ask me. Something like this should be posted on a forum such as this otherwise you dog owners carry on regardless without any other viewpoint.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

12-12-2013, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Well you seem to know far more than me about it all so presumably you had read this prior to me - and kept quiet about it? Not good if you ask me. Something like this should be posted on a forum such as this otherwise you dog owners carry on regardless without any other viewpoint.
Been discussing it on our sister forum dogsey actually, didn't see the need to repeat the discussion unless someone else wanted to do so. Also big discussion on DS where we have had quite an animated day about this and religion.

So keeping quiet ? not really
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

12-12-2013, 05:14 PM

Been discussing it on our sister forum dogsey actually, didn't see the need to repeat the discussion unless someone else wanted to do so. Also big discussion on DS where we have had quite an animated day about this and religion.

So keeping quiet ? not really
Sounds like you had a lot of fun then. Right up your street. Bet you put em all straight eh? Came down on em from on high eh? Your absolutly fav subjects where you can go in to 'high and mighty power mode'. Bet you luved it eh .
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2013, 05:15 PM

I think the trouble with dogs is the way people treat them. As mentioned if the lady knew one of them attacked her when she had a fit then she shouldn't have had dogs especially Pit Bull terrier types. The man of the house has been arrested so maybe they are PBT They are illegal dogs and should not be in any household its against the law. Obvious reason by the looks of it. Dogs are great but they need to know the pecking order of the household no matter what dogs they are. Poor woman as well as the other 12 to 14 already killed this year by dogs in the UK. That's more than by Sharks in Australia.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top