Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 11:48 AM

Walter Palmer (the killing of Cecil the lion)

The American dentist who killed Cecil, Zimbabwe"s most famous lion, with a crossbow, is now wanted for questioning by the country"s authority's.
It is just awful ImO, he needs hauling over the coals.the poor animal had a most painful death. I feel very sad TBH.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 11:56 AM

Re: Walter Palmer (the killing of Cecil the lion)

Even sadder I doubt he is only one who pays for the privilege he just happens to be the one they caught. I cannot imagine a mind that would think this a good thing to do perhaps it's best that way, understanding it would be disturbing.
Steven with a V
Cardiff Valleys
Steven with a V is male 

29-07-2015, 11:56 AM

"Hauling over the coals!" he needs to be hunted; shot, left to a lingering death, then skinned and beheaded.

It's great to see this schmuck is being hounded, humiliated and harassed online.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 12:17 PM

In today's Daily Mirror there are a few photos of this despicable man posing with the animals he has shot and with a smug smile on his face. Apparently he is now sorry for killing the lion Cecil but he doesn't look the least bit sorry in the photo.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Steven with a V ->
"Hauling over the coals!" he needs to be hunted; shot, left to a lingering death, then skinned and beheaded.

It's great to see this schmuck is being hounded, humiliated and harassed online.
Yep - that'll do for me
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Steven with a V ->

Agree.

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Yep - that'll do for me
Me too.
Perhaps I was being a bit mealy-mouthed there.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Agree.

Me too.
Perhaps I was being a bit mealy-mouthed there.

'giggle'
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

29-07-2015, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by patsy ->
[/b]
'giggle'
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 01:02 PM

I will never understand the mentality of those that go out with a shot gun for "The fun" of stalking and innocent animal then to shoot it and take it home as some kind of trophy Grrrrrrr

I could say a lot more but would be shown the door
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

29-07-2015, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
I will never understand the mentality of those that go out with a shot gun for "The fun" of stalking and innocent animal then to shoot it and take it home as some kind of trophy Grrrrrrr

I could say a lot more but would be shown the door

I wouldn't stand for that Marj

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top