Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 01:48 PM

Re: Walter Palmer (the killing of Cecil the lion)

I always think the bravest hunters do it with a camera, nothing brave about shooting an animal with a gun or arrow.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 01:53 PM

I think they should hunt him down, shoot him with a bow and arrow and behead him, just like he did.

That poor Lion looked like a lovely big Pussy Cat.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 03:59 PM

Seeing the pics of the big cats on another thread, has reminded me of that b****rd on the news who is 'alleged' to have bribed gamekeepers with £35,000 to let him to hunt and shoot that beautiful, elderley male lion "Cecil." Has anyone else seen this?
The lion was fitted with a GPS tracker by Oxford University, and he was killed with a crossbow in Zimbabwe.

A wealthy, blood thirsty, deviously wicked pig of a man who enjoys killing for no reason other than his own ego, did this. I honestly wish the lion had got him instead.
It wasn't for food, it wasn't in self defence, just the pure THRILL of killing.

Apparently that wasn't enough either. His skinless, headless body was found on the outskirts of the park later.

This excuse for a man is nothing better than a serial killer, with many other wild animals, including a huge Rhino, and elephants as his claim to faim. I hope he rots in hell.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 04:05 PM

There's a thread on this here

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=25291

His name is Walter Palmar and it is now known worldwide. There have been hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of condemnations of him and he seems to have gone into hiding because people are threatening him and his dental practice. I'd love to see him tried and convicted in Zimbabwe, but I guess pigs will fly before that happens. Despicable, despicable man. I would not be sorry if he lost his livelihood over this - there has been a fairly vociferous call to boycott his practice. I wish him a lot worse than that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 04:32 PM

Oh, I didn't see a thread already Ania, ta. Perhaps Meg can move this one over?

As you will observe from my post, it really, really rattled me. Loathsome man.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 04:47 PM

This is one of those times when you wished that the lion had bitten him. hateful man.

We all know that this still goes on, that wealthy people pay to go hunting. I have seen that the two game hunters (or what ever they are called) are now in court being charged with poaching and could face up to 15 years in prison.

Well I hope they don't manage to wriggle out of it, and that they get the dentist back and charge him as well.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 04:49 PM

I trust that those who are aghast at this do not have cats which torture and maim birds, reptiles and small furry creatures in the millions worldwide every single day.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
I trust that those who are aghast at this do not have cats which torture and maim birds, reptiles and small furry creatures in the millions worldwide every single day.
Bit different to a pig of a man taking a crossbow to an animal lured out into the wilderness.
PS I don "t have a cat, but surely that is the law of the jungle, if you will excuse the pun.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Steven with a V ->
"Hauling over the coals!" he needs to be hunted; shot, left to a lingering death, then skinned and beheaded.

It's great to see this schmuck is being hounded, humiliated and harassed online.
I couldnt agree more Steven....long may it continue
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Bit different to a pig of a man taking a crossbow to an animal lured out into the wilderness.
PS I don "t have a cat, but surely that is the law of the jungle, if you will excuse the pun.
No, it is not 'natural' Apricot because cats are not native to the area -
they are an introduced species against which native fauna have no instinctive defence.

And I consider it far worse for millions of humans to condone the daily torture and slaughter caused by cats than one loony Yank killing one lion.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top