Join for free
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 04:22 PM

Re: Bit of a fright this morning

What a terrible thing to happen to you and your dogs Julie,I agree with everyone here and what theyve said so far.
Its not right that you should have to live in fear of taking your dogs out for the sake of an inconsiderate neighbour and a dangerous dog.
They most certainly should keep it under control and when outside it should be muzzled!!
I hope you get some joy from reporting it.
to you and your dogs ,you must be shook up over it all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 04:49 PM

Julie, you should have reported it straightaway, both to your local dog warden and the police. Read up on the amended Dangerous Dogs Act and know your rights.
The owner is in trouble if it has bitten you. Don't let this pass, because next time the injuries could be much worse.
Hope you're all feeling a bit better now.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 06:08 PM

Your poor little dog Julie, must have been terrified.

What did the Owners say about their dog attack?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 06:11 PM

What a frightening episode for you Julie, I do hope that you are all OK now and that the situation can be somehow resolved to prevent any recurrence.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 08:43 PM

Julie, you poor thing, that must have been terrifying for you. I hope you do report your neighbour as that dog is a menace. What if you had had a child with you? it doesn't bear thinking about.
I hope your little dogs will be okay, it must be so upsetting for you.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 02:38 AM

I would definitely tell you to report it. Especially with small dogs the law should be on your side. I've been on both sides, Sophie is dog aggressive, but I would never let her get loose to attack anyone. She's been attacked as well. Do they allow pepper spray where you are? You have the right to protect your doggies and yourself.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 06:34 AM

Big or small makes no difference if a dog is aggressive and out of control, which this one was the owner is accountable.

You should report it not just for your own safety but also for other people.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 06:34 AM

What a horrid experience for all three of you. How are you all this morning ?
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by opheila ->
Do they allow pepper spray where you are? You have the right to protect your doggies and yourself.

In this country you're not allowed to raise your voice let alone protect yourself.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 08:50 AM

How are things today Julie ?

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top