Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2010, 08:15 PM

Re: How to get the best colours on your LCD monitor

yes Mart lol I had the waterproof ones in mind. Definately not the fabric ones lol
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 03:43 AM

I tried all that but my screen still looks the same green colour.

stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 04:32 PM

I've set up our new TV as we prefer but it's not on Warm as we don't like that setting! stevmk2
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 05:21 PM

Download and try Calibrize free software
Adriana Lindsey
New Member!
USA
Adriana Lindsey is female 

25-09-2014, 08:21 AM

Before you begin, make sure your display has been on for at least a half-hour (so it's properly warmed up) and are set to its native screen resolution. Even if you use it at a different resolution (and we can't imagine why), set it back to its native resolution while you calibrate it. Then, make sure you know your way around the controls for your display. This shouldn't be difficult to do—just take a look at the front of the panel. You'll likely see buttons near the power button to do things like switch inputs and open and navigate the on-screen options menu. These menus vary across display manufacturers, so there's no one way to open these menus and navigate them, but you want to find your color, contrast, and brightness controls. Once you find them, you're ready to get started. I hope this will help.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 05:10 PM

I have an IPS screen and looks ok on here
Mouse
New Member!
Netherlands
Mouse is male 

22-07-2017, 07:13 PM

While you are working on these settings, you can also consider (if using Windows 10) to set up your night light settings. These settings will dim the blue light during a specific time of day, which is really nice and easy on the eyes.
I use it for my media computer which powers the television in the living room . It's quite awesome because you can put it on a schedule and then it will automatically change when that time has arrived. Also you can let it work on your location settings and then it will change based on the sunset in your area. However, I wouldn't advise this due to privacy.

Also specifically to Azz, but it seems your photobucket solution doesn't work as well as it should. You could also consider using http://postimages.org/ instead. It is a website specifically tailored to easily upload images for message boards like this one. Plus they say this: "You can upload unlimited images per post and you will never have to worry about your images being removed due to inactivity."

I normally don't use these kinds of sites, since I have my own website to host from, but this seems like a good option.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 08:38 PM

Photobucket terms have changed,they are charging a huge amount yearly so photos can be put onto third party links like forums.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top