Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 04:16 PM

Re: Another Virus warning

Always good to be reminded Mups..and I would take Orang's suggestion
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 04:30 PM

Thanks folks. The warning came from a buff who earns his living sorting out people's computers, so I thought it'd do no harm to be aware.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I never open emails from strangers
Exactly the right approach Honey.

If people want to post up threads to help people not get viruses then they really need to have a basic appreciation of PC security. OP is somewhat lacking here having actually opened an email from an unknown source.

Matthew 7:3

""Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

If people want to post up threads to help people not get viruses then they really need to have a basic appreciation of PC security. OP is somewhat lacking here having actually opened an email from an unknown source.

""Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
If you bothered to read the post correctly you will know that she did NOT open an email from an unknown source. So your post is particularly unhelpful.

And your biblical quote applies to your post rather than to hers...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

As it happens Mr. Know-It-All, you haven't got the faintest clue what I open or don't open.
You always seem to think you know everything about every subject in the universe, yet you have never learned humility, common sense, or how to stop the yearning to control others.
In simple terms, so you understand, stuff your sarcastic comments, and if you have nothing nice to say, bugger off and leave me alone. I am very happy in my little world thankyou.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 04:55 PM

That's the spirit, Mups!
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thanks folks. The warning came from a buff who earns his living sorting out people's computers, so I thought it'd do no harm to be aware.
You did right to warn others, I hope you don't think I was being rude in any way because I stated I don't open unsolicited mail, it wasn't meant to be a criticism just to make others aware in case they do
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 10:28 PM

Thank you for letting us know.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
As it happens Mr. Know-It-All, you haven't got the faintest clue what I open or don't open.
You always seem to think you know everything about every subject in the universe, yet you have never learned humility, common sense, or how to stop the yearning to control others.
In simple terms, so you understand, stuff your sarcastic comments, and if you have nothing nice to say, bugger off and leave me alone. I am very happy in my little world thankyou.
God you're a good Pschologist Mups -you got him summed up in one! and he calls himself "real"?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2015, 11:26 PM

We can't allow anyone to be happy!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top