Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 05:06 AM

Re: Nellie

Me too Pumi, because i dont want to make Mups feel guilty about dearest Nellie never having the wonderful experience of the tiny patter of puppy paws around her.

Off to hide in the cave.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Me too Pumi, because i dont want to make Mups feel guilty about dearest Nellie never having the wonderful experience of the tiny patter of puppy paws around her.

Off to hide in the cave.

I wanted nothing more than to have a pup from Nellie. I even had a handsome 'husband' lined up for her.
I had her DNA'd and she passed her appropriate health tests, and she has a very sweet nature, she would have probably enjoyed being a mum.

However, I take the responsibility seriously and because her knee caps are not quite right and it can be hereditary, I thought it unfair to pass anything on to the next generation or their new owners.
So that, coupled with her seasons being irregular, I made the decision to get her spayed. I felt really sad about it, but I've just tried to do the right thing.

Now pipe down Nommy, and help me think of more names for Nellie's apprentice. 'Brown dog' just aint good enough.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 08:54 AM

Sorry Mups . I understand, i lost my Puli due to tumours, it was suggested we should have had her spayed as we did not want to breed from her.

How about Yoda. Please dont tell me you dont know who Yoda is .

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 09:01 AM

You are forgiven, Nom I never stay cross with you for long.

And much to your probable incredulality, I don't really know who Yoda is. I'm guessing it's a character from Harry Potter or Star Wars or something similar.
I know, I know, I should get out more.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 09:04 AM

Well done to you Mups, there is way too much irresponsible breeding these days. I hope Nellie continues her recovery and give her a hug and a virtual bone from me and the boys...

P.S. as the new addition is a chocolate, how about Fudge or Coco....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-05-2016, 09:08 AM

Thanks Barry, it was a rotten decision, but probably safest - for her and the next generation too.
I have just passed your message on to her.

p.s. went to see the little cockerpoo again yesterday, she's coming on well. Will pick her up in about another fortnight.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

14-05-2016, 09:08 AM

The Force is with you Mupsy, Star Wars. I think Yoda looks a bit like a Beddie.

Anyhoo despite your caustic tongue lashing as ever im helpful, ere you go petal

http://idognames.com/BrownDogNames.aspx

https://pethelpful.com/dogs/Brown-Female-Dog-Names

http://www.momswhothink.com/dogs-nam...-by-color.html

Give my love to Brown Dog.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-05-2016, 09:11 AM

Ooh I say Nommy, those sites look interesting, you've done something useful at last.
I'll have a proper look later on. Thank you. x
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

14-05-2016, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ooh I say Nommy, those sites look interesting, you've done something useful at last.:lol:
I'll have a proper look later on. Thank you. x
Bends the knee in homage, and spreads his cloak over the puddle.

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
That is 20ft deep. give my regards to Nellie. I wont rest until i see that mischievous glint back in her eye.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 09:30 AM

Mups I am glad to hear the Nellie is on the mend, by the time she has her stitches out you will have forgotten about her operation.
I am concerned that they may have affected her psychic powers though.... I have never seen Nom being so nice to her before.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top