Join for free
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 10:57 PM

Hatti girl is not well...update

After 16 weeks of various tests and medications, her bladder is no better The next step is a visit to Liverpool Small Animal Hospital for Hatti to have a Cystoscopy (camera into bladder). Was really hoping it didn't come to this, but chatting with Vet, Louise, there is now no alternative-can't leave her like this, and at least we'll know exactly what is going on, and whether or not it is treatable.

I knew as soon as I got her urine sample that things weren't right, and was so disappointed. At least, hopefully sometime next week, we'll have full results and can take it from there.

Fingers crossed that whatever it is treatable. Got to the stage where I need to know and can then take it from there....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 11:03 PM

Re: Hatti girl is not well...update

Oh merz, I'm so sorry and I can understand how disappointed you must be.

I do hope the vets can find out what is going on and are able to treat it accordingly.

Please give your lovely Hatti a gentle hug from me ...... and I think you deserve one as well (((hugs)))
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 11:04 PM

Oh lass, I know how heartbreaking it is when a beloved pet becomes ill.

How old is Hatti? Please let us know what the vet says.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Oh merz, I'm so sorry and I can understand how disappointed you must be.

I do hope the vets can find out what is going on and are able to treat it accordingly.

Please give your lovely Hatti a gentle hug from me ...... and I think you deserve one as well (((hugs)))
Thank you Mags for the hugs I've got over the disappointment, just want results now. Can cope better knowing than not knowing.

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Oh lass, I know how heartbreaking it is when a beloved pet becomes ill.

How old is Hatti? Please let us know what the vet says.
Thanks Mollie.Hatti is 8.5 yrs old. We went through this for 6 months last year, but treatment cleared it up, but not this time. I will post another update when we've been to Liverpool Mollie.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 11:25 PM

Oh Merz am so sorry to hear that Hatti girl is no better and can understand your disappointment. Lets hope that the hospital in Liverpool can get to the bottom of her bladder problems.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 11:27 PM

I'm very sorry to hear that news merz, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope things work out for the best. Take care.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 11:29 PM

Sorry to hear Hatti is no better Hope that whatever the results are, it can be treated.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 11:31 PM

Merz, you are right. The sooner your Hatti girl has her tests, the sooner you and Louise can help her back to full health again. Isn't it just awful when they are ill? Bless her.
Please give her a cuddle from me xx
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2011, 11:43 PM

Unfortunately I know nothing at all about dogs, so I can find no other words of comfort except to say that I hope she can be treated.

I can diagnose cat illnesses and know how to treat or what the outcome may be, but I've never owned a dog. All I do know is that a pet is as much loved a part of the family as any other member.

Sorry, but I don't even know what breed your dog is.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

09-11-2011, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Oh Merz am so sorry to hear that Hatti girl is no better and can understand your disappointment. Lets hope that the hospital in Liverpool can get to the bottom of her bladder problems.
Originally Posted by jemflux ->
I'm very sorry to hear that news merz, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope things work out for the best. Take care.
Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Sorry to hear Hatti is no better Hope that whatever the results are, it can be treated.
Originally Posted by maryl ->
Merz, you are right. The sooner your Hatti girl has her tests, the sooner you and Louise can help her back to full health again. Isn't it just awful when they are ill? Bless her.
Please give her a cuddle from me xx
Thank you all so much for your wishes, you're all so very kind. Cuddle duly given Maryl...she's certainly lapping up all these hugs and cuddles

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top