Join for free
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2011, 10:15 PM

Re: Hatti girl is not well...update

Hoping you do get good news Merz, thoughts and hugs with both Hatti and you..xx
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2011, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Sorry to hear about Hatti, its such a worry when they're ill. Giver her a hug from me too and let us know what happens in Liverpool.
Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oh dear, thinking of you; it's heartbreaking when they're ill and in pain. Praying for treatable results.
Originally Posted by plantman ->
I was really hoping she would be better by now Merz, how hard it must be for you both. Best wishes and huge (((HUGS))) from Oscar, Alfie and myself....
Originally Posted by Wonda ->
I do hope Hatti and you have some good news, I know exactly how you feel when your beloved dog (or any pet ) is unwell, we have had the same with our cat.

My thoughts are with you Merz.
Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
When you hear the results Merz you will know which way to go, dont be fobed off by any-one you will do what is right by her, talk to her , she will tell you.Why do we have pets.... because they love us and we them, God Bless her.
Originally Posted by Moli ->
Hoping you do get good news Merz, thoughts and hugs with both Hatti and you..xx
Thank you all for your wishes and support, you are all so kind. Louise (Vet) has faxed referral letter and history off to Liverpool this morning, so hopefully won't be too long before they ring me to arrange an appointment.

Anniem, I won't be fobbed off by anyone Any decisions I have to make will be made in the best interest of Hatti. Don't know anyone at Liverpool, but results will be faxed back to Louise first and I trust her implicitly and will be guided by her.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2011, 11:02 PM

Have now got appointment to take the Hatti girl to Liverpool Hospital-it's 12 noon on Wednesday and have to leave her overnight Was dreading having to drive into Liverpool, but they have now moved the small animal hospital to Neston-straight down M6 then M56 - that certainly makes it less stressful for me Am just pleased its soon rather than later.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2011, 11:11 PM

That's good news; being worried about her is stressful enough, glad the drive will be one less thing to dread.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2011, 11:12 PM

That was quick getting an appointment, Merz.
I'm pleased you don't have to drive into Liverpool now, how far away is Neston from you? Is there any chance you can get a friend to travel with you, especially as you have to leave Hatti there overnight? It would be good for you to have company on the journey back.

I sincerely hope all goes well on Wednesday and some diagnosis can be made so that Hatti can start to recover. I'll be thinking of you both....
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2011, 11:23 PM

Will be thinking of Hatti and you on Wednesday..xx
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

14-11-2011, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
That's good news; being worried about her is stressful enough, glad the drive will be one less thing to dread.
It is good news Eileen. I'm not that confident driving into cities/towns especially those that I don't know!

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That was quick getting an appointment, Merz.
I'm pleased you don't have to drive into Liverpool now, how far away is Neston from you? Is there any chance you can get a friend to travel with you, especially as you have to leave Hatti there overnight? It would be good for you to have company on the journey back.

I sincerely hope all goes well on Wednesday and some diagnosis can be made so that Hatti can start to recover. I'll be thinking of you both....
Didn't expect it to be so soon Mags. Neston is about an hour's drive away, so not too far. My friend is very kindly coming with me Mags-she knows I'll be a jibbering wreck when I have to walk out without Hatti, and she's also coming with me on Thursday to pick her up. Thank you both for your wishes....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2011, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
It is good news Eileen. I'm not that confident driving into cities/towns especially those that I don't know!

Didn't expect it to be so soon Mags. Neston is about an hour's drive away, so not too far. My friend is very kindly coming with me Mags-she knows I'll be a jibbering wreck when I have to walk out without Hatti, and she's also coming with me on Thursday to pick her up. Thank you both for your wishes....
So pleased you will have company, Merz ....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

14-11-2011, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Will be thinking of Hatti and you on Wednesday..xx
Thank you Moli. I know she'll be well looked after, but will be a long day and night without her....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2011, 11:39 PM

My Mother had a Cairn that went to Liverpool and they were very good.Also Robbie my West Highland had cataracts removed in Hereford and he was great after, so Phoebe and I are wishing you all the best for weds. Glad you have someone to come home with. Annie.

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top