Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 01:34 AM

What do you watch on the box?

As the title says
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 09:10 AM

Re: What do you watch on the box?

Errrr sport, sport, sport and, um, sport.
Movies
Local news
A few 'good' programmes (how snobby that sounds!) Currently The Street, New Tricks (now that's a bit trashy but good fun) Who Do You Think You Are (this series doesn't seem as good as previous ones) Rick Stein, Ugly Betty (also trashy but fun) and that's pretty much it. Oh, I record Property Ladder and whizz through it quickly (it's so repetitive) and like to see the end results.
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 11:28 AM

Currently very limited - New Tricks (trashy, DM?) and Wallender. Miss Dr Who!!! The occasional film. Only really like stuff I can escape in for a while.
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 11:48 AM

I enjoy a 'nice' murder and I like medical thing.... mobid, I know.
Casualty gets tedious but I still watch it, just in case I miss an interesting one.
I did enjoy BBC 4's programmes about Spanish flu.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 09:32 PM

Not much of a TV watcher; the news at noon, 6 and 11, Nightline and Charlie Rose (Talking heads) and a nice food show I've found since we switched to HDTV. And anything "happening" like the Inauguration, 911, that sort of thing.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 09:48 PM

I watch programmes that I don't really have to concentrate on like Coronation Street,won't miss that-love the hospital ones Casualty and Holby City and any other medical 'real life' documentaries. Also like X-Factor-Britain's Got Talent (just listening to America's Got Talent) and I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and programmes that are about doggies. Just read this post again and decided that I must be a sad case or have limited intelligence-can't decide which
rune
New Member!
rune is female 

07-08-2009, 11:30 PM

All the collectors/antique shows and Law and Order.

No time for anything else.

rune
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by rune ->
All the collectors/antique shows and Law and Order.

No time for anything else.

rune
Oh, I forgot Antique Road Show!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by angieh ->
Currently very limited - New Tricks (trashy, DM?) and Wallender. Miss Dr Who!!! The occasional film. Only really like stuff I can escape in for a while.
Wrong word, it's not trashy, it's undemanding but none the less very enjoyable. Well made, good actors etc etc.
Do you like "Sandra's" new hairstyle
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 03:28 PM

D'y'know, I thought there was something different about her! Makes her look younger I think. I am always amazed at how versatile Alun Armstrong's acting is.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top