Join for free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2009, 02:21 PM

Ruth Watson Hotel Resuce

Did anyone watch it? It's on channel 4, Wednesday evenings. It was so nice to see Ruth Watson on the tele again. I didn't go much on her country house rescue, but this series (which started last Wednesday) looks really good. I think Ruth Watson is great, I am a great fan of hers and I feel she is alot more entertaining than that new hotel inspector Alex, just my opinion.

It's worth a watch Wednesday evenings.

(By the way I spelt Rescue wrong on the title of this thread).
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2009, 02:23 PM

Re: Ruth Watson Hotel Resuce

I enjoyed the last series and have recorded this programme to watch while doing the ironing
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2009, 02:26 PM

You'll enjoy it Meg It's very much like when she did The Hotel Inspector.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2009, 05:18 PM

I couldn`t really understand those programmes. Hoteliers being amazed that lousy food and dirty rooms put people off. They all seemed very Basil Fawltyish and slightly divorced from reality.
Did anyone see the one with the lady whose guest house was decked out like Fairyland? I think she dressed up as a clown.
Alicat
West Berkshire

02-10-2009, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
I couldn`t really understand those programmes. Hoteliers being amazed that lousy food and dirty rooms put people off. They all seemed very Basil Fawltyish and slightly divorced from reality.
Did anyone see the one with the lady whose guest house was decked out like Fairyland? I think she dressed up as a clown.

Yes I saw that one and I agree with what you say claireandaisy, you don't have to be on Mastermind to see whats right and wrong in running a hotel, B&B or guesthouse!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top